Want a liq intercooler fab 4 stock location

troyk

Does anyone have any recommendations who could build a stock location liquid intercooler for me, I'm using a 6870. I already have an ATR system, so I got the pumps & fluid piping already.

I was looking for someone in the Buick community, since they could fab it up wo/ my car sitting in their shop for months, since they would have another car in the shop to measure from.

Bell intercoolers is building one for me, should be finished this week, I'll send you a pic when I receive it.

Mike

I had looked at Bell, I thought of driving down there to have 1 fab for me, but then I was thinking it would be safe for me to measure out the core & tanks and have them build that part. Then have the necks & brackets welded on locally in my car, but don't know how hard it is to cut holes in the top plate after it has been welded together. I have a local performance shop real close to work, that claims to fab stuff, but I haven't reviewed their work yet.
I didn't mention my car is in pieces, so they would not be able to do fitting in my car, just hoped to have it built before the car is done, as I got someone buying my ATR ic before I'm up & running. That would leave me with just a stock intercooler, till I get one built.