wanna go real fast ? heads/ intake

gn4u2c

Yes Its fast no you can't
DLS heads and intake.these will take you into the 9's stock irons worked to the maxx huge valves all the best stuff, setup for rev-x roller cams 100% bolt on ready just reuse your rockers. I have the lower intake that they fully ported and matched up to these heads. I was going to drop these on my car but I am fast enough for now. I need to get caged and all at this point, its one pass and parked as it is now. :D. $1500 shipped ! $1400 if you pick them up local in pa 17329.

Email sent

DLS heads and intake.these will take you into the 9's stock irons worked to the maxx huge valves all the best stuff, setup for rev-x roller cams 100% bolt on ready just reuse your rockers. I have the lower intake that they fully ported and matched up to these heads. I was going to drop these on my car but I am fast enough for now. I need to get caged and all at this point, its one pass and parked as it is now. :D. $1500 shipped ! $1400 if you pick them up local in pa 17329.

You are the only guy I have heard say " I am fast enough" . I sent you a email . I was just getting ready to order Champion P/I . Thanks

will take some pics Thursday.. haha.. yeah I'm sure I will wind up buying heads/ intake again at some point but I have to do a cage..... wife says safety first these days with the kids and all...

crap power was out all night crazy storms. I will post them tonight after work.

I want to buy them, still have them? Pricing includes heads and intake?