Walbro fuel pump suggestions

Whats done to your hot air?

Any problems with setting fuel pressure? Stock fuel lines?
Lol....way too much has been done. I don't have stock lines....Fragola PTFE hose...-10 feed/-8 return. Accufab fpr....no issues setting fuel pressure.

Lol....way too much has been done. I don't have stock lines....Fragola PTFE hose...-10 feed/-8 return. Accufab fpr....no issues setting fuel pressure.
Nice well im about to be TA33, downpipe, uppipe, 80injectors, dw301 pump, e85, Maf translator.

This list grows fast with these cars lol

Nice well im about to be TA33, downpipe, uppipe, 80injectors, dw301 pump, e85, Maf translator.

This list grows fast with these cars lol
Yes it does...4.1, gn1 heads, 212-212 roller, ported intake, 6468, 3" dp/exh, modded speed daddy headers, 120s, e85, Reds dp, (soon to be racetronix 680 dp) etc etc.....

Damn I'm right behind u guys and hope I can keep up lol I have my ta33c already about to order pump and hotwire kit and go from there injectors , wideband and power logger along with chip

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

The gn1 3" stainless (TRCustomparts is the same) is the baddest system for a TR in my opinion. I have it on both my hot air and my IC car....

Yea that's my plan as well I did modify my down pipe and added a 4 bolt flange so I can swap dump pipe and cat out whenever needed too the electric cut outs are sweet

Damn I'm right behind u guys and hope I can keep up lol I have my ta33c already about to order pump and hotwire kit and go from there injectors , wideband and power logger along with chip

get a 64/66 with a carbon seal in it forget the 33 turbo. My opinion. John

Who makes that? ..... I've had this one for a while haven't ran it yet so want to give it some pulls

Hey John. How is the car running? The 62/66 should be a BEAST... RETIRED,,, NAHHH, just now CHOOSING when to put her on the Track :)

Hey John. How is the car running? The 62/66 should be a BEAST... RETIRED,,, NAHHH, just now CHOOSING when to put her on the Track :)
Hey Chuck my car is running great. The newest turbo 62/66 is the same one that produced a 6.87 1/8 mile time. That was the run I aborted @ 6700 rpm in second gear (forgot to put it in drive prior to the launch). For sure I'm done racing at the track. Nice to hear from you. Best wishes. John

ImageUploadedByTurboBuick1440033932.101151.jpg
ImageUploadedByTurboBuick1440034050.680344.jpg
not the best pictures lol I can't seem to find my other ones so I took 2 for now sorry if u want anything In specific just lmk

TURBOBOOSTER Where did you get that Cat Delete Pipe with Cutout from? I am looking for one Steel or Stainless to go with my 3" Single Exhaust...

Hey Chuck my car is running great. The newest turbo 62/66 is the same one that produced a 6.87 1/8 mile time. That was the run I aborted @ 6700 rpm in second gear (forgot to put it in drive prior to the launch). For sure I'm done racing at the track. Nice to hear from you. Best wishes. John

Hey John, thanks Man. I sure that you HAVE your 10 Sec 85 GN. I bet you called Leo and told him. I am not sure if I am going to get to Bowling Green this year, but when I do, I would love to see that BEAST....

Cwmccray it came with my 3" in DP when I purchased it years ago from Brian at gbody parts when he first had the Mease dp to sell