Walbro fuel pump suggestions

turbobooster

I'm about ready to purchase and finally install the fuel part and hotwire on my car but from what I have read in the past there have been recalls and new fuel pumps going bad right away .... I'm not sure if this finally got resolved in the turbobuick world ? Does anyone know who sells these Walbro fuel pumps that are reliable and won't fail right away ? Where are u guys purchasing them ? Thanks for any tips advice and info u can provide

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

I got one maybe a year ago from gbody parts.com it was a lemon. After that I bought a used one here I wasn't sure if the problem was the pump or an electrical issue, the used one I got has lasted a while, but you should call gbody and see if the issue is resolved other than that try racetronix

I'll look into racetronix thanks ..... Lots of hotairs here are running upgraded fuel pumps with Hotwire any input or recommnedations?

Just wanna be sure not to maintain good fuel pressure with these cars any turbo car is gonna need more fuel under boost running it lean can blow head gaskets :eek::cry:& then:greedy::greedy: if you don't already have one get an adjustable fpr and a fuel pressure gauge along with your fp and Hotwire :bookworm: keep searching and take notes there's a lot of good info here

Yea been doing the research for years now lol just haven't got around to it till now I have fuel pressure gauge and a adjustable fuel pressure regulator ready to install was just looking to see where I can buy the fuel pump where many of you have had success with them and not pump failures

Full throttle speed, racetronix and I believe gbody is selling a new model of the walbro I'm pretty sure they have that issue under control by now good luck

Full throttle speed, racetronix and I believe gbody is selling a new model of the walbro I'm pretty sure they have that issue under control by now good luck

"pretty sure?", I have heard that BS story a few time?

If the Walbro is now so reliable, why do they not give a 3 year warranty instead of the 0 warranty my customers received when they did nothing as I was replacing them after months, not a few years?

If you have installed 40 or 50 pumps in GN's over the recent few years like I have, then you can let me know your results.

"pretty sure?", I have heard that BS story a few time?

If the Walbro is now so reliable, why do they not give a 3 year warranty instead of the 0 warranty my customers received when they did nothing as I was replacing them after months, not a few years?

If you have installed 40 or 50 pumps in GN's over the recent few years like I have, then you can let me know your results.
All I was saying is by now they should have resolved the issue but since your chest is obviously full of hot air, lmfao you can tell everyone you know, that you know more than me about fuel pumps it all makes me no difference or money.....
Look out fellas here comes the fuel pump master:nailbiting::nailbiting::nailbiting:

I currently run the Reds double pump in my hot air car...(nothing but E85) but soon it will get the racetronix 680 double pump that's sitting in a box in my garage.....and the Reds dp will be transferred into my IC car.

I currently run the Reds double pump in my hot air car...(nothing but E85) but soon it will get the racetronix 680 double pump that's sitting in a box in my garage.....and the Reds dp will be transferred into my IC car.

Whats done to your hot air?

Any problems with setting fuel pressure? Stock fuel lines?

All I was saying is by now they should have resolved the issue but since your chest is obviously full of hot air, lmfao you can tell everyone you know, that you know more than me about fuel pumps it all makes me no difference or money.....
Look out fellas here comes the fuel pump master:nailbiting::nailbiting::nailbiting:

Don't give up your day job, to become a comedian....