Visit With Nick Micale

Meg's Dad

Landed in Phx for meeting with clients and had some time so I stopped by to finally meet Nick in person. Without a doubt, one of the nicest, most knowledgable TR guys I've had the privilege of meeting. Invited me into his home, got to meet his wife, son and other family members. From there, he and I went out to dinner. In between, he showed me his beautiful cars and we talked a ton.

An owner would have to live pretty far away in order to not consider bringing their car to him. Integrity is front and center with Nick and I truly feel as though I've made a friend.

Nick, it's your turn to head back East. I look forward to our next visit together.

Regards,
John

Landed in Phx for meeting with clients and had some time so I stopped by to finally meet Nick in person. Without a doubt, one of the nicest, most knowledgable TR guys I've had the privilege of meeting. Invited me into his home, got to meet his wife, son and other family members. From there, he and I went out to dinner. In between, he showed me his beautiful cars and we talked a ton.

An owner would have to live pretty far away in order to not consider bringing their car to him. Integrity is front and center with Nick and I truly feel as though I've made a friend.

Nick, it's your turn to head back East. I look forward to our next visit together.

Regards,
John

He has always been to the tb.com nats..... Very stand up guy indeed

John, it was a pleasure to spend the afternoon with you, and it was a welcome break from the T-R's that need my attention!

I look forward to an East coast visit in the near future to see you, Clint, Richard and others of my "extended Buick family"! :)

Steve, we welded up the ATR's. They were cracked at the #2 cylinder flange. Local guy did a heck of a job on them. Car is now ready for a Broughton's Performance tune. Not looking to run ALL the boost, just most of it.

David, I will most likely brink back a nasty early summer cold from the germ tube. Freakin' people hacking up lungs on the ride out here. If you're that sick, just stay home...damn...

Regards,
John

I couldn't agree more, and it's been years since I talked to Nick. I bought an engine from a customer of Nick's months before I showed up to work in Sierra Vista working at Ft. Huachuca for a few months. The motor was supposed to get to me long before I came to Arizona from Washington, DC but it hadn't. I contacted the guy that I bought the motor from and went to get it myself. After a roller coaster visit with this clown, we contacted Nick to see if he would ship my motor back east. He shipped my motor and only asked me to send him his cradle back. He had never met me, nor had I ever talked to him before. I can't say how much I appreciated that, and it has not been forgotten. I just thought I'd share that tidbit.

I flew into AZ in February, and I wanted to meet Nick. He drove me around showing me some cool stuff, and sharing his knowledge. He is a super nice guy.

I think that people get involved in these cars because they're such a fun and great piece of American automotive history.
People stick around for a very long time, or come back to them because of the great people that seem to have surrounded these cars. Nick is on top of this list of people I have to blame for not being able to ever sell my car.:D

Mike B.

I think that people get involved in these cars because they're such a fun and great piece of American automotive history.
People stick around for a very long time, or come back to them because of the great people that seem to have surrounded these cars. Nick is on top of this list of people I have to blame for not being able to ever sell my car.:D

Mike B.

I think people stay with these cars due to the well respected people like Nick and others that provided tons of very useful info (dos and donts) and great vendors that continue to supply the ever shrinking buick community with new and innovative things..... thats what makes the buick community so good to be in... at least from my point of view