Please keep Nick Micale in your thoughts and prayers

I just called Nick, no answer, but I think he'll call me back.

I'll let you guys know what I hear......

Nick called me today. He sounded great. He said that he's feeling a bit better and can't wait to go to the big Bates show this weekend. I'm no doctor, but just in case he's suffering from Turbo Buick deprivation, we are planning for 100 TBs. :cool:

Nick called me today. He sounded great. He said that he's feeling a bit better and can't wait to go to the big Bates show this weekend. I'm no doctor, but just in case he's suffering from Turbo Buick deprivation, we are planning for 100 TBs. :cool:

Im looking forward to seeing Nick and Teri at the show again this year. It should be a great time! :cool:

Neal

Great to have Nick at the Bates show this weekend. Glad you're on the mend and feeling better.

1528249926918.png

Mike B.

Just now read all of this for the first time......so glad you're recovering so well, Nick....you're one of a kind and one hell of a nice guy......I wish you well and a complete recovery......such good news to hear!

Bruce '87 Grand National

Hey , Nick I was so blessed to meet you in January and God Speed your recovery , on meeting I my heart knows you are a great man to know and a wealth to the community that really loves you ! And thanks again for sending me my parts
I don’t know how you did it after reading about your recovery . And as we talked about having dinner one night when I get back down there from the great white north.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Just seen this. Glad to hear you are doing better Nick. Take care of your self buddy.

Steve Pitts

Guy's,

I spoke to Nick yesterday. He's in good spirits and told me he has put on 10-15 lbs in the last few weeks which is good news. His wife Terri and the Dr's are taking good care of him. Unfortunately they said they can't do anything to change his gruff personality. :p

Neal

Unfortunately they said they can't do anything to change his gruff personality. :p

Can't one just imagine, should those dr's be forced to take care of Lou??:eek:
They've got a walk in the park, w/ Nick, compared to that other old fart.:D:p

Get well, Nick. CYA in BG!

Another old fart.

So very glad you're recovering so well, Nick....you're so fortunate to have such a great wife who cares for you.....here's to a continuing, safe recovery!

(Maybe some good news for you...remember that big hole this dork here put in his fiberglass wash tub in my shop by hanging a 12 pound harmonic balancer on a coat hanger above it, and it crashed right through the tub? I repaired and painted that big hole (finally) and it looks brand new....I now us large, heavy chains to hang anything!) I remember how you commented on how you thought you had bad luck until you saw my mishap. Was glad to make your day!

And even more great news! A water line had been leaking in our downstairs bedroom, but hidden in a false ceiling....noticed the rug was wet...what the hell? Then as I was standing there scratching my head, the ceiling fell on me....water and debris all over me. Was an old fitting, plastic, that broke over time...hell of a time finding a new type..(one week, no water.) My wife held my .44 magnum to my head and told me "Fix that SOB, or do you feel lucky, Punk?". Then I fixed it really fast. THEN! Big rainstorm here! Flooded the whole basement! Yep, two inches of water everywhere....at least it didn't reach my drum riser.....had to make a sign for the cats:....NO SURFING AFTER DARK!...….yeah......so now drying out with a shop vac, and two dehumidifiers...….but, things will go right sometimes, soon, or....well.....maybe......well, have to stop, my feet are getting wet.

Such good news you're doing so well. Really great to hear!

Bruce '87 Grand National

Last edited: