Viking Performance Coilovers, Springs, and Shocks

Full Throttle Steve

We are now offering the complete Viking Performance Suspension for the Turbo Buick Regal/GN's. These are products are what these cars need to hook on the street or at the strip. All Viking Performance shocks are dual adjustable, not just the coilovers! There are plenty of combinations to choose from including bolt in replacement shocks/springs, to a full drag racing setup with coil-overs and shocks.

We are installing front double adjustable coil-overs and double adjustable shocks in the rear of our car this week, I will post pictures of installation as well as the final product. To learn more about these products, call us or visit the suspension section of our website.
photo.JPG

I seen a set on a buick Saturday and they are a bad azz looking shocks and they can do anything u want with them. At least that is what I was told but they are nice.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

I bought viking shocks to go on mine all around. I haven't driven it yet and I've only installed the rears so far, but they look and feel like quality. And they cost the same as a single adjustable qa1. If they work like everyone says they will, they are a great value.

I did Viking coil overs on all 4 corners with 450 springs on front 250 on rear and the conversion kit

I was just looking at these today, I wonder how they would be on an everyday driver, with summer track days?

Fully adjustable, so you have the ability to have them complete track, drag, or casual rider. I have mine set at 2/6 on front, 1/3 on rear and it rides nicely. Take two clicks on each shock and it changes dramatically.

Fully adjustable, so you have the ability to have them complete track, drag, or casual rider. I have mine set at 2/6 on front, 1/3 on rear and it rides nicely. Take two clicks on each shock and it changes dramatically.
Just wondering what a set up like this costs?

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Will the double adjustables fit up front with stock control arms?? My Singles were pretty tight going through the hole in the control arm.

I bought the replacement umi arms and stock ones work I also installed the double adjustable Vikings in those as well.

Looks like you bolted them in from the top of the arm...on the stockers did you put them up through the bottom or did you have the spindle and spring loose?

they can go either way I imagine, I did not try with stock spring coil overs are adjustable and are no were close to bottom mount.

We are now offering the complete Viking Performance Suspension for the Turbo Buick Regal/GN's. These are products are what these cars need to hook on the street or at the strip. All Viking Performance shocks are dual adjustable, not just the coilovers! There are plenty of combinations to choose from including bolt in replacement shocks/springs, to a full drag racing setup with coil-overs and shocks.

We are installing front double adjustable coil-overs and double adjustable shocks in the rear of our car this week, I will post pictures of installation as well as the final product. To learn more about these products, call us or visit the suspension section of our website.
View attachment 229236

I checked your website but it didn't provide much info. What is the maximum amount these coilover kits will lower the ride height front and rear? It appears from looking at your site that these kits are available with different spring rates judging from the fact you sell the same kits with multiple part numbers but the product description makes no mention of spring rates, can you please clarify this for me? What type warranty if any is there for the dampers?