Very simple question for a moderator

Status
Not open for further replies.
For those who care (I'm sure there are very few who do), Under-Pressure is acting like a 5-year old by being a child-like tattletale for his best boyfriend because I required his friend to post his cars for sale with prices in his threads, just like everyone else does, which he refuses to do, despite it being a clear forum rule. Under-Pressure doesn't have a stake in the original issue and never did--he's just showing his true level of (im)maturity. Please see the number of times he has posted on my threads and elsewhere throwing fits about this in the past 24 hours as evidence.

And FWIW, try and learn how to read properly, Under. None of my cars in my signature are listed for sale. It is also not against the rules to post your website name in your signature. If I find the rule that states otherwise, I will happily remove it. Also, I am not a vendor for this site because I don't sell Turbo Buicks or parts on this site other than my own personal TBs and my own TB parts.

Ok, Under, you can go back to throwing your fits again.

For those who care (I'm sure there are very few who do), Under-Pressure is acting like a 5-year old by being a child-like tattletale for his best boyfriend because I required his friend to post his cars for sale with prices in his threads, just like everyone else does, which he refuses to do, despite it being a clear forum rule. Under-Pressure doesn't have a stake in the original issue and never did--he's just showing his true level of (im)maturity. Please see the number of times he has posted on my threads and elsewhere throwing fits about this in the past 24 hours as evidence.

And FWIW, try and learn how to read properly, Under. None of my cars in my signature are listed for sale. It is also not against the rules to post your website name in your signature. If I find the rule that states otherwise, I will happily remove it. Also, I am not a vendor for this site because I don't sell Turbo Buicks or parts on this site other than my own personal TBs and my own TB parts.

Ok, Under, you can go back to throwing your fits again.

Thank you for the reply & cleaning up (deleating) all the posts were you attacked me. I see you have revised your signature & removed the for sale symbol next to each car. Why are the cars still there though if there not for sale? For the record i do not know or have ever met the poster of the ad in question & believe ALL cars should have a posted price. If that person was given 48 hours to revise there post it should not be locked down in under 24 hours. As far as the website links i do know other members have ran into problems advertising non supporting vendor web sites. I'm not sure if that applies here? If not i will have a huge list of web site links posted in my signature that i have a vested interest in. :biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.