MID MAY SPECIALS

Dennis Kirban

Here goes: Most readers know the format. You must email me direct denniskirban@yahoo.com with number/letter code of the part you want. All items is the total price you pay except PA residents must add 6% sales tax. Prices include shipping to the basic 48 states only. Paypal is method of payment. Don't post your request here email me direct. I don''t deal in photos but deal in accurate descriptions.

Please Read descriptions carefully. Good luck!

5-A I have 2 good used tested original powmermaster brake bowls these are the GM ones with the yellow wording which is still visible on both bowls. The price is $79.95 each.

5-B I have used powermaster brake switches. No idea if they are good. It is your gamble. However You get two for just $19.95. Better than playing your state lottery.

5-C Rare item I have 6 brand new hardbound GNX books....still factory sealed in the original brown box from Buick Division Flint Michigan. The real deal have had excellent storage since 1988. The price is $179.95. each.

5-D For the 1984-1987 Turbo Regal in the door jamb area that gizmo black plastic lever that triggers the seat belt. If yours is busted this the part you need. Used set of 2 just $10.95

5-E Same area again for the 1984-1987 Turbo Regal in the door jamb area the plastic door vents used nothing busted. Sold as a set of 2 only just $10.95. I have 5 sets available.

5-G For the 1984-1987 Turbo Regal a great buy set of used hood hinges (2) with hardware glossy black powder coated just $35.00. I have I think 4 pairs. Then they are gone.

5-H For the 1984-1987 Turbo Regal I have one of our early 3 piece GN style rear spoilers for sale. Long time discontinued. Just $129.95. This is fiberglass. Black gelcoat need prep work and painted.

5-J For any 1984-1987 Turbo Regal I have 8 of the used flip down stay down license plate brackets. One simple part Buick should have put on our cars. Just $28.00. Note: on our website part #7720 we now have a kit to convert your original license plate bracket to the flip down stay down style. You do not drill any holes in your bracket. Neat item to eliminate risk of gas spillage on your rear fillers.

5-K I have 2 brand new in the GMP box diecast the 1987 GN the 1/24 scale ones code #8201. The die cast has better paint than Buick put on the original GNs. Price is $99.95 each.

5-L For the 1986-1987 GN one mint as in brand new never used Grand National wheel. Just as described. Show quality. Price is $349.95.

5-M Similar to above never used however it did have a tire on it and has a few minor pencil point marks in the chrome from a tire machine. Very faint marks. Price is $329.95. Again it is brand new never been on a car.

5-ZZ TOP For the 1984-1987 Turbo Regal I have 3 glossy black face factory radios am/fm cassette which is the next to the top of the line one Buick offered. These are later units so I have includes the plug and play jumper harness so it will plug into your factory harness. They have been tested and power up on am and fm bans. No idea if cassette works or if volume works thru speakers. Only that they power up properly. They look very nice nothing missing on the face. You do need factory brackets to secure it in your dash. The price is $69.95 each. I have 3 of them.

Remember no photos read descriptions carefully.