valve cover breather suggestions?

just plain john

El Camino a Go-Go!
I have 2 pairs of stock valve covers. I intend to use both of the ones that have the oil fill hole and eliminate the PCV line to the inlet bell. The thing is there were no breathers on either set when I aquired them, and as I have no prior TR experience I was hoping y'all might share your insight as to which ones you use. I've looked at some of the vendors, but most illustrations I've seen just look like a straight pipe with an O ring at the bottom and I can't see what keeps them from falling out. Any suggestions?

Most TR Vendors did sell the little breathers that go in place of the inlet hose. Try one of them. HTH Gene

go to kirbanperformance.com and search for breather. The lock in with a notch on the bottom of the breather, they won't fall out.

I run 2 drivers' side valve covers. I bought an angled billet breather from Gbodyparts (yep, it's the Metco piece) for the passenger side to clear the a/c box. It comes with the proper grommet to hold it in place on the valve cover. A pair of those would be the shizzle.
GBodyParts.com Online

I have Hartline valve covers and each side has a breather. Check out their site.