Used FORD For Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know better than that.

I also understand that there is a well financed effort to destroy the country we love & it pisses me off!
I agree, and that's why I mentioned civil war. I don't see another way of fixing this unless global warming really happens, and AZ and PA have beaches!
Joke, I don't wish that on my friends that I don't politically agree with that live on the coast, including my brother in Seattle.

Beach front property in AZ....... Not a horrible idea, but has anyone here ever been to the bustling metropolis known as Yuma, AZ?

Oh dear lord, please, NO! They would struggle getting a Motel 6 franchisee to build a hotel there.......

Here's a another funny pic,hahaha
image.jpeg

Well, this has been an interesting thread. What started off as a joke has ended up in my opinion as an excellent reason for the forum rules- no political or religious posts.

Y'all don't know me and if this is what you think, y'all can just go get fucked.
Look man . . You missed my point.
See, where I am from, you don't get to pull the race card, call people names, and escape unchallenged. Hell, I am not white but think it was incredibly racist of you to do that. Matter of fact, I think you owe those old white men an apology.

Look at it this way; What would happen if someone said: "It's the black and hispanic people that ruin our inner cities and children". Would that be ok? Of course not (!!) because that would be racist, and I bet that person would get banned. See my point?

In end, it's absolutely and 100% nothing personal, but having been discriminated due to my heritage strikes me deep, and we ALL need to find better ways of expressing frustrations.

And by the way . . . I did get fucked already, which is why I voted for 45.

Last edited:
Look man . . You missed my point.
See, where I am from, you don't get to pull the race card, call people names, and escape unchallenged. Hell, I am not white but think it was incredibly racist of you to do that. Matter of fact, I think you owe those old white men an apology.

Look at it this way; What would happen if someone said: "It's the black and hispanic people that ruin our inner cities and children". Would that be ok? Of course not (!!) because that would be racist, and I bet that person would get banned. See my point?

In end, it's absolutely and 100% nothing personal, but having been discriminated due to my heritage strikes me deep, and we ALL need to find better ways of expressing frustrations.

And by the way . . . I did get fucked already, which is why I voted for 45.
What did you read that brought that response? I don't think I said a racist statement in any of this!
Fuck, I thought this was political!
If I'm that dense and can't figure this out I'll give myself a vacation...
All I was saying was the rules of the"lounge" was no political or religious posts! That's all!!!
I want to say peace out to all of you.
But if you want to fuck with a country boy from Alaska, best of luck to you!
Cheers!
PLEASE CAN THIS STUPID SHIT STOP NOW???

This simple (and pretty funny) joke, has officially become a shit storm

And that's a shame

Honestly, Troy, I didn't see anything remotely related to a "race card" in any of your posts. I'm not sure Jerryl meant to respond to you, and not someone else, but I could be wrong..........

Honestly, Troy, I didn't see anything remotely related to a "race card" in any of your posts. I'm not sure Jerryl meant to respond to you directly, but I could be wrong..........
You are probably right, but it was aimed at me.
Nick kind of started this train of thought, and I've stayed quiet about my Buick and why it went to Poppa Lou.
I don't want to say much more, but Nick, your boy didn't like my Buick, so you pretty much fucked me over, and THAT'S why the car went to Lou Czarnota in California, cause your name is on AZGN, so therefore, your responsible.
Tell Dennis I said hi and go to hell. All the bad press on the board is along the lines I was treated.
My computer plugged halfway into the scanmaster and laying on the floor of the car cause you couldn't make sense of wiring?
Nick, you should have stayed out of this thread.
Have I burn't enough bridges yet??

You guy's take this shit too seriously. What started off as a joke has gone way down hill from there. ALL politicians are shitbags no matter which side of the aisle they are on and who they supposedly represent. They are in it for themselves and no one else. If you believe something other than that you are sadly mistaken.

The Brett Kavanaugh hearings were nothing but a media spectacle. I feel sorry for Christine Blasé Ford and Brett Kavanaugh as well. Staunch advocates of either side would lead you to believe they are right but the truth always lies somewhere in between. I try to be objective and find the middle ground. My thought is that something did happen to Christine Blasé Ford but with so few details more than Likely Bret Kavanaugh wasn't her assailant. It sounds like he wasn't a choir boy either but that doesn't make him an attempted rapist either.

Enough with bashing each other. In the now immortal words of Rodney King "Can't we all just get along?"

Neal

An Elderly Lady's Prayer

A friend reports hearing a sweet elderly lady in the pew next to him saying a prayer in a hushed voice. It was so innocent and sincere that I just had to share it with you:

"Dear Lord:

The last four or five years have been very tough.

You have taken my favorite actor - Paul Newman; my favorite actress - Elizabeth Taylor; my favorite singer - Andy Williams; my favorite author -Tom Clancy; and now, my favorite comedians - Robin Williams and Joan Rivers.

I just wanted you to know that my favorite politicians are: Barack Obama, Joe Biden, Hillary Clinton, Nancy Pelosi, Chuck Shumer, Maxine Waters, Elizabeth Warren and Corey Booker. And I also have a special place in my heart for George Soros, Jessie Jackson, Al Sharpton and Chicago's mayor, Rahm Emanuel.

Amen.”

It seems to me people who dont like politics should stay out of a thread thats political. Wow thats
a bit much ,obviously.
If a couple guys like to jab each other politically whatever. Nobody
is getting hurt,other then feelers.
who is anyone to jump into someones conversation and
ask them to leave the room because you
dont like there conversation?

Status
Not open for further replies.