Used FORD For Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

~JM~

Wrinkled Member
Used Ford.jpg

Unbelievable how Trump and the GOP have treated her

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No, neither has she. He stopped, if it did ever happen at all. If it did happen being a drunk 17 year old and realizing your doing something wrong and stopping was the right thing to do at that point.

There were multiple witnesses that Trump wouldn’t allow FBI to interview. I believe victims. Sorry

There were multiple witnesses that Trump wouldn’t allow FBI to interview. I believe victims. Sorry

According to whom?

You want to place some blame? How about the attorneys & Representatives that failed to inform their client of the offer to have interviews performed at her location so she would not have to fly, or even leave the comfort of her home?

It was nothing more than a blatant political play. Only a fool would think otherwise.

If it did happen, so what? Drunk 17 year old puts the moves on a girl, she fights he stops. What does that have to do with a man in his 50's?

Yes, political for the GOP. Would not allow the FBI to investigate her claims. If investigated and not true, she committed perjury. Kavanaughs testimony alone is why he should not serve on the supreme court. HE committed perjury, is short tempered, and is SUPPOSED to be bipartisan. Even if allegations are untrue (obviously they’re not) he is not mentally stable enough to serve on the highest court. He WILL be removed after the blue wave!

Yes, political for the GOP. Would not allow the FBI to investigate her claims. If investigated and not true, she committed perjury. Kavanaughs testimony alone is why he should not serve on the supreme court. HE committed perjury, is short tempered, and is SUPPOSED to be bipartisan. Even if allegations are untrue (obviously they’re not) he is not mentally stable enough to serve on the highest court. He WILL be removed after the blue wave!

But he HAS served in courts for the last 30 years with a impeccable record. Do not worry you will still be able to get abortions if he is voted in.

Nonsense. You need to stop listening to NPR.

Neal

Mods, can this be moved to the political section?
Yeah, I know I can just ignore it and keep scrolling, like I do on FB, but I shouldn't have to do it here.
In this case, no one on this board was there, so y'all can believe what you want but you'll never know the truth.
Mods, can ya start giving vacations to repeat violators that insist on politicizing the lounge?
Rant over, carry on.

Hear that?

Sounds a lot like a... "LANDSLIDE!"

No... Wait a minute... It's just an empty sea-shell. :LOL:

Mods, can this be moved to the political section?
Yeah, I know I can just ignore it and keep scrolling, like I do on FB, but I shouldn't have to do it here.
In this case, no one on this board was there, so y'all can believe what you want but you'll never know the truth.
Mods, can ya start giving vacations to repeat violators that insist on politicizing the lounge?
Rant over, carry on.

It's illegal to post something about politics in here? How about religion?

Status
Not open for further replies.