Used FORD For Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
2018-10-07 08.32.13.jpg

I should have know better just as soon as I saw this title in the "Lounge" instead of the "Cars for Sale" section.

Of course who would have known this was really a thread about that old 80's role playing game, Dungeons and Dragons. The game opens with a picture of an old hag dragon defended by a troll. The brave knights show up to do battle with the troll only to realize that the troll is under a spell because he apparently drank Kool-Aid instead of beer. Then the call for a wizard to come in and end the battle by taking his game board and going home so nobody gets to play. :rolleyes::D

Mods, can this be moved to the political section?
Yeah, I know I can just ignore it and keep scrolling, like I do on FB, but I shouldn't have to do it here.
In this case, no one on this board was there, so y'all can believe what you want but you'll never know the truth.
Mods, can ya start giving vacations to repeat violators that insist on politicizing the lounge?
Rant over, carry on.

Troy, I never have thought that you were a "die-hard Democrat" and can ignore political stuff on FB, but this offends you?

When the ugly LEFT put aside our basic law of being innocent w/o proving guilty, this is more than a political issue, but undermines a basic principle of our Constitution which is very serious and anyone with common sense should know this.

This takes me back over two thousand years when "public outcry" demanded a death sentence over HIS public teaching and comments, I though I would never see such a similar situation that politicians and unruly mobs tried to ruin a person with such a proven track record for no valid reason. :(

Apparently another case of T.D.S. has reared its ugly head.

Remember kids, if you’re assaulted call the police, do not send an email to your senator 36 years later.

View attachment 328951

The left should know it isn't true. Because I thought according to them the only rape that goes on in the Catholic world is the Priest raping the altar boys. :rolleyes:

Seriously, this whole debacle was so out there that it was a crazy but at least I haven't heard anything about Russian collusion for the past two weeks. Question is, what are they really trying to hide? :unsure:

Russian collusion?

Anyone who thinks that Russia would prefer Donald Trump as President over Hillary, is also a fool.

The Clintons have a well established history of being purchasable.

Troy, I never have thought that you were a "die-hard Democrat" and can ignore political stuff on FB, but this offends you?

When the ugly LEFT put aside our basic law of being innocent w/o proving guilty, this is more than a political issue, but undermines a basic principle of our Constitution which is very serious and anyone with common sense should know this.

This takes me back over two thousand years when "public outcry" demanded a death sentence over HIS public teaching and comments, I though I would never see such a similar situation that politicians and unruly mobs tried to ruin a person with such a proven track record for no valid reason. :(
Die hard Democrat??? Nick, I guess you could insult me worse, but not quite sure how.

My major complaint was yet another political thread in the lounge. Rather then just keep scrolling, I decided to comment on it. I was "offended", if you want to call it that, by the two posters that turned it into a political "conversation". The one that said he'll believe the victims regardless, and the one that responded that only a fool would believe that.

There's generally 3 sides to every story, hers, his, and the truth. I don't think either of those posters were in touch with an oracle to know what that truth is!

Probably the only way out of this political morass our country is in is a new civil war. I have 2 brothers that haven't spoken in 15 years over this bullshit. Makes me want to go back to Alaska and watch them all fight it out from there. Only problem is we don't have much for race tracks around Delta Junction. Cheers!

For the record, I am registered independent! Sorry, I think they're all full of shit to some extent, but it's what we have.

There were multiple witnesses that Trump wouldn’t allow FBI to interview. I believe victims. Sorry

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Another butt hurt dem...If you want to ask were you there, let's take it one further.
Were you in a consulting role w/ the president, when he allegedly did that?:rolleyes:
I guess the right should treat you as a "victim"... of your own ignorance.

There were multiple witnesses that Trump wouldn’t allow FBI to interview. I believe victims. Sorry

Another butt hurt dem...If you want to ask were you there, let's take it one further.
Were you in a consulting role w/ the president, when he allegedly did that?:rolleyes:
I guess the right should treat you as a "victim"... of your own ignorance.

Another Trumpeter

Another Trumpeter

Get used to it, there's a lot of us Trumpsters here

I see that. Buick owners seem to be old white males who are sexist and racist republicans. Not why i joined the forum. Sad that a turbo buick forum isn’t strictly about the cars. The reason I will no longer be on this forum.

I see that. Buick owners seem to be old white males who are sexist and racist republicans. Not why i joined the forum. Sad that a turbo buick forum isn’t strictly about the cars. The reason I will no longer be on this forum.

And there starts the name calling coming from the party of "tolerance"

No name calling Tmhyer :eek:. You shouldn't let politics get in the way of why you joined this forum. If you see something that you don't like, move on to the next thread. And yes, I'm a Republican and proud of it.

Yes, political for the GOP. Would not allow the FBI to investigate her claims. If investigated and not true, she committed perjury. Kavanaughs testimony alone is why he should not serve on the supreme court. HE committed perjury, is short tempered, and is SUPPOSED to be bipartisan. Even if allegations are untrue (obviously they’re not) he is not mentally stable enough to serve on the highest court. He WILL be removed after the blue wave!

WHAT Blue Wave
It's illegal to post something about politics in here? How about religion?

What about religion, you've something to say, do you?

Status
Not open for further replies.