TUFF

Electric vehicles have their place but that's not one of them.

I asked my boss "when are we getting electric trucks, I can deal with getting paid for hours while it charges on the road...he just gave me that look...and said never!

That is spot on accurate, and that’s coming from a guy with a 2023 Chevy Bolt. I use the Bolt for commuting to work and bumming around on the weekends and it’s 110% perfect for that task, but taking it on a road-trip would be a total disaster for all of the reasons listed there. Charging at home is cheap, fast charging away from home is a total rip off worse than running premium fuel. Highway range sucks, but city driving is awesome. It’s a great 2nd car (or 6th car in my case) but no way in hell could it be my only way to get around.

Lol, another story where double digit IQ people living in fantasy land meet reality. They need to rename them short range electric vehicles, until technology proves otherwise.

And to think the Rivian plant is going to spit out more of the crap.. At outrageous prices to boot.

Which only goes to show the old adage is still very true, "A fool and his money are soon parted" and, "A sucker is born every minute"
Morons buying into this green bullshit don't even realize the pollution created from mining, processing and assembling these crap batteries
pollute more then any fossil fuel being used for transportation. Lets not even get into what to do with these batteries when they have outlived
their use. At least when they catch fire you can have an extended weenie roast, a very extended one. Then the green jerks will complain about all the water needed to put out an EV fire.
Of course we won't even mention that the grid can't handle the power load as it is now.
Long live the ICE until a real replacement technology comes along.

Then the green jerks will complain about all the water needed to put out an EV fire.
And they'll bitch and moan about the soil contamination from the runoff when the FD dumps 5000 gallons of water, chemicals onto the fire.
Screw'em.