Used FORD For Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Witnesses don't back up the accuser, she can't state when for sure/how she got there/how she got home. There is no case there, maybe it did happen but can't be proven. Why wait almost 4 decades? Why did Fienstien hold onto this since July? Just f-ing political theater is all. And the loons clawing and banging on Supreme Court doors....wtf
"What tha hell's tha world comin to"

About my kids being the future yes, they don't think to the left more right of center.

Did she ever say she was raped? I did not here that. I only heard she was groped and the alleged indecent stopped.

She testified that he only put his hand over her mouth. The rest was just made up BS too generate outrage and 'feels'

She as said he was going to kill her but I guess it was to much of a stretch to convict him of murder before due process

"who is anyone to jump into someones conversation and
ask them to leave the room because you
dont like there conversation?"

If that's referring to my comment.... I only agreed w/ the poser statement, that he was leaving.
If that's a problem, tuff :poop:

"who is anyone to jump into someones conversation and
dont like there conversation?"

If that's referring to my comment.... I only agreed w/ the poser statement, that he was leaving.
If that's a problem, tuff :poop:
No not at all. people who say this is political and move it

I see that. Buick owners seem to be old white males who are sexist and racist republicans. Not why i joined the forum. Sad that a turbo buick forum isn’t strictly about the cars. The reason I will no longer be on this forum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thank You, Goodbye

It seems to me people who dont like politics should stay out of a thread thats political. Wow thats
a bit much ,obviously.
If a couple guys like to jab each other politically whatever. Nobody
is getting hurt,other then feelers.
who is anyone to jump into someones conversation and
dont like there conversation?
I promise, I'll won't waller with the hogs anymore! Cheers Y'all! I Truly Love this place and if I offended anyone..........

3fad3a0fe90cfdb835f2a462db5a67e3.png

03d675b8b1ff642a4a0faed23eca920e.png

9b2f1f2e4edb201d85c14ff763e29bd7.jpg

Don't post this stuff in the lounge.... Post in political area..

3fad3a0fe90cfdb835f2a462db5a67e3.png

03d675b8b1ff642a4a0faed23eca920e.png

9b2f1f2e4edb201d85c14ff763e29bd7.jpg

Don't post this stuff in the lounge.... Post in political area..

If only there were a place such as the much esteemed “POLITICAL AREA”?? But alas, as we have been carefully pointing out for weeks now, that for all of us common folk (ALL OF WHOM HAVE THE BOX CHECKED) there is no such animal!

So, show me the door and I’ll gladly enter. However, taunting folks with all this talk of a “POLITICAL AREA” (THAT CLEARLY DOES NOT EXIST IS JUST WRONG)!

Thanks for the thought though.....

Interesting e-mail that is floating around.

I did not verify the accuracy.

Everyone needs to do some homework tonight....You ask why Dr. Christine Blasey-Ford would do this? I’ll give you 4 reasons:

1) she owns a major portion of the company that makes the morning after abortion pill and she is afraid Kavanaugh will overturn Roe v Wade, therefore making her million dollar empire go caput.

2) She’s a professor at the same college (Palo Alto U) where Diane Feinstein’s husband, Richard Blum, is on the board of directors, she has worked with Blum on the “resist Trump” movement for two years.

3) Dr. Blasey-Ford’s brother, Tom Blasey, is business partners with Peter Strzok’s cousin Jill Strzok for a company called Exelis Inc. enough said there.

4) Feinstine and Chuck Schumer appointed lawyers set up three GoFundMe pages for her the week BEFORE she testified, which are currently up to over a million dollars for her to keep as payment for her testimony.

I can go on if you would like... Don’t believe for one minute this “professor” came out of nowhere.

118 posts in 8 days, seems people really like discussing politics. Definitely not a bad idea having a political section. Just need to keep the pros out.

Status
Not open for further replies.