Ultra Special Offer - Very Limited!! TR Custom Parts

TR Custom Parts

Mark Hueffman - Owner
Hey All! FIRST OFF-THIS IS FOR LOWER 48 STATE ADDRESSES ONLY!!!!!

Upgraded to a newer version of my shopping cart and want to get some real time transactions to test it out. First 3 orders placed will get their shipping charges refunded! Order some heavy stuff and save a few $$$$$

IMPORTANT!! To qualify you must use Paypal or a credit card (money orders don't count!) Place your order via our website and I will refund the shipping charge. Save big on our exhaust systems, intercoolers, etc that are already on sale. This does not apply to any orders placed before I post this.

YOU MUST SAY YOU SAW THIS ON TURBOBUICK.COM Want to pass on this special offer to members here and not someone just ordering who found us on the internet. Just send me an email saying you saw this offer here or say so in the "how did you hear about us" box on the shopping cart.

Once I get the three orders I will post back here to say this offer is over! The early bird gets the worm. Just saying you are in for an order does not qualify you, got to see the $$$$. :biggrin: :biggrin:

PS, posting this as I get ready to head out to the day job. If more than three orders are received by the time I come back on the board, those will be honored as well. No beotching when I close the offer down. You snooze, you loose.:)

NOTE! Payments have to clear before refund for shipping is sent back.