Uhh....WOW, Really Dude??

People do this sh*t daily!!... Its horrible and disgusting!! But nothing suprises me anymore... Just more and more weird ish comes out the woodwork!!! That guy would have some 000 buckshot in his back if it were my horse!!!

he probably over heard some one say fawk mustangs and he did just that........sick though.

Did that article say that the man accidentally put his fingers inside a horse?:confused:

Who hasn't???
confused-smiley-013.gif

The laws of this country isn't strict enough. It's all about the money. On a side note...if someone is caught stealing they should amputate a little toe. If they get caught for the second time, amputate one on the hand. The third time they should make it so that the persons hand is cut off completely. That's the way to make people a believer and significantly reduce crime. Amputation is the key to stopping ALL TYPES of crime. You steal from someone....they steal from you and make it harder for you to do it each time.

What's the big deal guys? Isn't that like a tradition in Connecticut?

The only problem I see is if the guy asked the horse's consent, and the horse said "Neigh"

:biggrin:

This will help "can" them easier.:cool:

Hey guy's comon over here and step on into this chipper I picked up special just for y'all.

The laws of this country isn't strict enough. It's all about the money. On a side note...if someone is caught stealing they should amputate a little toe. If they get caught for the second time, amputate one on the hand. The third time they should make it so that the persons hand is cut off completely. That's the way to make people a believer and significantly reduce crime. Amputation is the key to stopping ALL TYPES of crime. You steal from someone....they steal from you and make it harder for you to do it each time.

i can't tell- is that an Old Testament way of looking at things, something taken directly from Hammurabi's code, or are you advocating some form of Sharia law here?

i can't tell- is that an Old Testament way of looking at things, something taken directly from Hammurabi's code, or are you advocating some form of Sharia law here?

Haha...ya...I'll bet A LOT of people would think twice about committing a crime if the laws of this country were like that!:D However, the states and counties doesn't want that....that would take money away from the court system. People just get a slap on the wrist these days....pay the fee and go back out and commit the crime again and again. Dang greedy Americans with their lawyers and court system....money is the root of all evil. :D

BTW, I'm 100% American.:p