Two of Miami's fastest "street cars" going from a slow roll.

TIRSO'S DATSUN 240Z vs ALL OUT RACING'S MUSTANG GT - Car Videos on StreetFire

I've seen both of these cars run down here and can tell you they are both 8 second cars, I personally think the Datsun is a little faster probably a mid 8 sec car. Don't know why they didn't just do it right (prep the street, heat the tires, etc.) and go from a dig but as you can see they are both nasty rides.

I was going to say, that didn't look to impressive... One hooked the other didn't. I know the old z cars with the SBC's are nasty though!

The truth is the mustang makes more power and been faster the thing is that means nothing on an umprepared surface . That datsun works pretty good and its no slouch but it all comes down to who puts it down .

The truth is the mustang makes more power and been faster the thing is that means nothing on an umprepared surface . That datsun works pretty good and its no slouch but it all comes down to who puts it down .

No doubt Laz, on the street it's all about who can put down the power not who's making more! I can remember when a certain red TY Tech 1st gen Camaro on slicks found that out the hard way against a Viper with a little whipple charger and some Kumho road race tires.:biggrin: Gotta love watching a faster car lose to a slower car cause traction (or lack thereof) bit them in the a$$.:cool:

Damn. As a guy who grew up in Miami and has lived in several places since (now So. Cal.) I can say the scene in Miami is un-matched at least compared to Cali.
I remember seeing cars like that at the n nationals in saga bay. Thats where they should take that to, or the L (the bridge) or down to avocado rd in homestead.

There used to be a lot of rubber and VHT laid in those locations

The way the cars look at the beginning remind me of the Smorvette. The cross between the SmartCar and Corvette. :D

Attachments

• Smorvette.jpg
    Smorvette.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 539
Looked like a big waste of time. What happened to the nice organized action from a dig in WPB?