Twin turbo

The_Six

Has anyone used the new twin turbo headers yet ? I did a search but don't see any build threads .

You mean the GN1 headers correct?
I saw them but they really should make brackets to move the accessories too.
You are correct...I have not seen any builds using them yet.
I'm gonna build everything from scratch for mine. Headers, down pipes, and accessory bracket.
That's my next big project

Yes that's the ones I'm thinking of using a set in my firebird. But I'm in Florida so I need a/c it would be nice if the brackets were made for use with ac that looks like it will be the hard part for me figuring out a way to keep it so I can have my cold air.

Also I'm looking for suggestions on turbos I have a 109 block with a stock rebuild and a 206 roller cam mild ported heads I know the twins are over kill for the engine but I only want to do the turbo plumbing and exhaust once. Its going on a 68 firebird . some day I build a more solid engine with all the forged parts but for now I'm using what I have.

Also I'm looking for suggestions on turbos I have a 109 block with a stock rebuild and a 206 roller cam mild ported heads I know the twins are over kill for the engine but I only want to do the turbo plumbing and exhaust once. Its going on a 68 firebird . some day I build a more solid engine with all the forged parts but for now I'm using what I have.
Id rec using a standard t3 flange. Then you can use the smaller .48 a/r ex housings which are readily available and run smaller turbines in them so drivability isnt compromised. Its also no problem to run a stage 3 turbine in a t3 housing if you want to support over 100lbs/min of air with two turbos but you will need a lot of engine to swallow that and the spoolup will be much less than smaller turbines. My rec is stage 2 turbines with .48 a/r ex housings and t04e50 compressor wheels or an MFS equivalent of those compressors. Let me know if you are interested in a pair of turbos.

When fabricating a set-up like this, the headers are the last thing you build. Place your turbos where you want them, do the accessories the way you want. AC, alternator, etc....Then build the tubing to connect the dots.

Using someones else's idea of where stuff will go will set you up for some miserable headaches. And that's exactly what pre-made headers will do. They don't even get you half way there. Everyone's set-up is different. There's too many variables.

Been there.

Bison I could use an estimate on the price of then so I know how soon I will get them . My car is going through a total rebuild and I would like to get the turbos and all the plumbing worked out so that I can move on to body work. I thought a bout making my own once but really those ones look good . in the pics so I thought they may save me some time .

Good luck with your project. Bison will advise you better then anyone else could.