Twin turbo 109 motor

Man I will pay shipping and 50$ for them. Sweeeet engine. I want one please pretty please!!!!

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

hmm this looks like GN1performance shop in La Puente, looks to be the same engine and engine stand, there is no secret also as to where those headers where made, shoot i can even see the same pieces of dirt on the carpet floor in both pictures. lol
ImageUploadedByTurboBuick Mobile1378946292.506523.jpg

What accessories are kept?
Could this set up work on a DD?
Do they fit OE heads?

What accessories are kept?
Could this set up work on a DD?
Do they fit OE heads?

Yes the are designed for OE heads & if DD means daily driver i don't see why not. It appears that the stock alt & powers steering can be used but not the A/C. which is the only drawback. There are other things in the works like how to place the waste gates entercooler plumbing etc. But the basics are there & doable.

Yes the are designed for OE heads & if DD means daily driver i don't see why not. It appears that the stock alt & powers steering can be used but not the A/C. which is the only drawback. There are other things in the works like how to place the waste gates entercooler plumbing etc. But the basics are there & doable.

Hey Lou, is an entercooler the same thing as one 'o them innercoolers I'm always reading about here on TB.com? :eek:

I was only able to afford a plain ol' front mount intercooler when you put my car together. I wish I would have known there were other options...........:D;)

I am not trying to make a point LOU, dont get all defensive, headers look nice and its a good setup. ;)

I'm not that sensitive my point was to offer something of interest to give this forum some useful interesting material regardless where it came from. I think the potential for show & go gets me a little excited.

very interesting. good to see something uncommon and a bit out of the norm. maybe it will teach us something new when it's up and running.

Here you go one set for Guy & the other for the chicken . Now who wants to bet someone else comes along claiming the whole thing was their idea & starts cursing the Chinese.

Those are perty!
Hey I've stopped by a couple times and your shop was all closed up.

Last week, I walked in and the Vette was sitting there in the shop, but all was quiet and no Lou....I figured you were taking a crap so I got the bejesus out before the paint started to peel off my top.

Last week, I walked in and the Vette was sitting there in the shop, but all was quiet and no Lou....I figured you were taking a crap so I got the bejesus out before the paint started to peel off my top.

To late Tim, you already lost the paint on your top.:p

1000 hp "109" It'll never work Lou ;)
Sure it will work at least once then throw the motor away but there are other reasons of practicability to consider like suspension & drive train issues. No one is suggesting that you have to turn up the power just because you have it either. H.P. should never exceed the operators I.Q. anyways.

Sure it will work at least once then throw the motor away but there are other reasons of practicability to consider like suspension & drive train issues. No one is suggesting that you have to turn up the power just because you have it either. H.P. should never exceed the operators I .Q. anyways.
Sounds like you get it! lol Hope this project goes in and offers up some new ideas.

Wow I want a set of those. Are they available and how much and who do I talk to Lou?