Twin turbo 109 motor

Cut the flange off and Weld one on....done, instant 4 bolt.
Hey I'm glad you replied I need to ask you some things . But ya my next suggestion was going to be sell them with no flange welded on at all so we could mount them any way we want

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using TurboBuick Mobile mobile app

Hey I'm glad you replied I need to ask you some things . But ya my next suggestion was going to be sell them with no flange welded on at all so we could mount them any way we want

Man I had no idea that was your sister......:D ..sorry.
PM sent.........ask away.

I personally don`t think it`s worth the headaches on a 109. Lou.. I have been a fan of yours since the early 90`s love your work.:)

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

I think the worst part is going to be making my accessory brackets so I can keep my air condition

Sorry if this was mentioned previously, but if running external wastegates what is the advantage of running 3 bolt Buick flanges?
Now if you are going to try and run an internally gated solution I get it.
Either way this is cool and thanks for sharing.

Can get some 4 bolt adapters as well, $65 each. Wouldn't run huge turbos with this setup, not really needed.

Thanks for the heads up Mark, I can't wait to see how this turns out.

I personally don`t think it`s worth the headaches on a 109. Lou.. I have been a fan of yours since the early 90`s love your work.:)

JB racing thanks for the kind words I appreciate it & what I wouldn't give to turn back the clocks to the 90's again. As for the twin s on a 109 block it would certainly be a headache if not done correctly. Since I have done this before with stage motors & SBC Chevy project I have it all in my head on how to do it right. Agreeably you can break enough parts with a single turbo but it would be fun to do a 109 project just to see how far one could push it. It would be a good conversation piece if nothing else. I think it great to see someone taking the initiative to do something that peaks the interest here & give this section some life. I think this sort of thing should be encouraged don't you. ;)

I have to admit for me its more show this time then go. But I know how I get later down the road I may decide I want to take my car farther. As for now I just want to build something different then the mustange and Hondas I see at all the local shows that and all the big block comaros and this should do it .

I have to admit for me its more show this time then go. But I know how I get later down the road I may decide I want to take my car farther. As for now I just want to build something different then the mustange and Hondas I see at all the local shows that and all the big block comaros and this should do it .

Show & go that's what I like to see when everything appears neat functional & professional like it came out of some factory.Pride of workmanship that's the look I strive and usually keeps me out of trouble.

Well I think this twin turbo set up really works! !:)
20141119_141354.jpg
20141119_131900.jpg