Twin turbo 109 motor

turbolou

Lou's Automotive 949-378-1590
Top secret spy photo taken of a twin turbo 109 motor that's under development. Builder anticipates 1000 H.P. & wishes to remain anonymous.

Attachments

• 20130914_113941.jpg
    20130914_113941.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 1,073
It looks great and I have always liked the TT idea.

In the big picture there is much less exh back PSI for cam choice, etc.

Looks great
Mine 10yrs ago

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Attachments

• 1379366169656.jpg
    1379366169656.jpg
    132.8 KB · Views: 752
109 block. 18psi.
On base tune. power was good
Only made 1/8 mile 2passes.
If I remember they were mid 5's

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Tell the builder that it will never work !!! Then give him my address to send the scraps to...:D

That looks awesome !

Bryan

Tell the builder that it will never work !!! Then give him my address to send the scraps to...:D

That looks awesome !

Bryan
There are certain benefits to using twins like quicker spool up & more H.P. at lower boost levels. I for one wouldn't be foolish enough to try for high H.P. out of a 109 block. But i think 700 is doable if you're careful with the tune. If only 1/8 mile pass's as (1fastcobra) suggested were made then the engine might hold up.

Top secret spy photo taken of a twin turbo 109 motor that's under development. Builder anticipates 1000 H.P. & wishes to remain anonymous.

Damn Lou,

I knew Guy had deep pockets but I didn't know he was that flush with cash! :D 1000 H.P. stock block eh? Better have some spares on hand. :eek:

Neal

Damn Lou,

I knew Guy had deep pockets but I didn't know he was that flush with cash! :D 1000 H.P. stock block eh? Better have some spares on hand. :eek:

Neal
I posted this to create a conversation piece but the thought of twins on a 109 is intriguing with some possibilities.

i have considered twins especially since ill never be the fastest guy i might as well have some cruise night status.

any chance of a second set of them headers in your scrap pile? Ill pay shipping costs

i have considered twins especially since ill never be the fastest guy i might as well have some cruise night status.

any chance of a second set of them headers in your scrap pile? Ill pay shipping costs
Your offer to pay shipping costs is much too generous you may want to reconsider once the drugs wear off . :D

Damn Lou,

Neal

Damn!

I can only dream about something that sweet, Neal!

Someday, though................