turbofish38 Is Out Of The Building

Eric,
sorry to hear,but every cloud has a silver lining. As experienced as you are, I'm sure you'll bounce back....

Eric, best of luck to you in your unfortunate situation. Keep your chin up and keep us posted.

Just remember, when one door closes another one will open up.

GM is suffering bad.... and there's direct proof! Bill Heard was around for years!

Eric:
Very sorry to hear of this, I wish you well in anything that you undertake. You have been a great inspiration & help to me when I needed parts & parts information. As far as turbo Buick parts history, I don't think that you have an equal. I am sure that there is another good job out there with your name on it.

turbofish38

Hey, Jump on board.:D We are all going to work
for JOHNDEEREGN. I don't think he has a florida branch
yet. Looks like he is getting a well oiled machine....:smile:
and a place to vacation. Thats a plus.....:biggrin:

I wish I could hire ALL of you Ronnie:biggrin: Except Otto:eek:

Any updates Eric?

Ty

Yikeees!!! Bill Heard is more like Bill FRAUD!

Bunch of Crooks they are aren't they? I've seen this stuff before to be honest with you, and I know dealerships always do this kind of dirty dealings...

That's why you don't buy from a dealership unless you have CASH or a Preapproved Check in hand, and know how to deal with these Crooks. Otherwise, it can be a nice experience not to be ripped off, and drive off with a nice brand new car- I would of loved to have driven off with a Brand New Buick Grand National back in 86/87!!! :biggrin:

By the way, if you have worked at a Dealership and got laid off, then apply SOMEWHERE ELSE! Dealerships are always looking for good people! Go to the Dark Side- FORD!!! Just don't be a SALESMAN/FINANCE Crook!!!

Eric, I'm sorry to hear that. I know you'll make it through this okay. If nothing else remember that the chain stores are almost always hiring. They would be lucky to have someone as skilled as you and they probably won't pay as much as a dealer but it may help get you thru the tuff times.

Eric,

A little more than 5 years ago I was called to the office of the VP of my previous employer. Told that today was my last day (but I could continue to work the rest of the week if I wanted to). At the time I thought it was the worst thing that could happen. But I found other work something that I enjoy and I'm pretty darn good at.

As long as you are still vertical and above ground you'll be OK.

As much knowledge about GM products as you have and being a solid guy as well you won't be down for long.
Good Luck.