Caspers is moving from the Midwest

Kool! I know you will do well out there, just keep up the good
customer service. I have a friend in Loveland, at least your winters
won't be as bad as in IL. Good Luck John! ;)

Good luck with your move and have a safe trip out there! Looking forward to doing business with you again.
All the best,
Bill

Congrats and good luck.
Are you having a clearance to get rid of some of the product before the move? I need a fuel/oil logging kit for the XFI. I can be there tomorrow ;-)

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Thought about a moving sale, but time got away from us. Most inventory and raw material is already packed for transport. It is mind-boggling the stuff we put in the dumpsters - miles of wires, connectors, prototype stuff. Amazing what you collect and "save for someday". When it comes down to it, you weigh the expense of moving vs. the actual value of the item. We just dumped an entire injection mold press (the scrap guys were fighting over that one). About 2400 lbs. of wire and terminals just went to the recyclers. In the meantime, my Cobra decides to throw a rod bearing, so that's in pieces ready to go back together. Can't pack the tools yet....

Are we having fun yet?

Colorado is a great place, I grew up a couple hrs away in Nebraska and we'd always go skiing, hiking, etc. just west of Denver. Best of luck with the move and hope you guys like it out there!

Also, where's that dumpster located again... :)

John,

I have family in Loveland and visit on a regular basis. I look forward to visiting you in your new location. All the best!

Dave Roland

John,

I was about to order a cam sensor cap off your website..... I assume there will be no outbound shipments for a few weeks now?

Thanks,

Brian

No problem placing website orders. We will be shipping until the end of the week (from in-stock inventory only). The shipping and receiving is the last to go. By Sept. 2, most of our production will be in place at the new location, and by Sept. 9, we will be fully functioning.

IF all goes as planned.....

Good luck I know that's gotta be a massive undertaking

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app