TurboBuick.com Nov. 09 Give Away! Free Aluminum Pulleys!

'Johnny Come Lately' here

Its still the 30th - does that count? :redface:

My bday month count me in for sure. I added a new sig finally while I was here too.

If I win I'll get Marks website engraved on all the pulleys so no one gets it twisted where I got mine from!

I would love to have a set of these beauties!!!

Thanks
Mike Washington

Here is your WINNER!

Congrats buddy!

Please Contact Mark for further to claim your prize!

Thanks to ALL turbobuick.com members for participating!

Huge thanks to Mark Huffman for giving away such a high cost item in today's economy! I really appreciate Mark!!!!!!

Stayed tuned turbobuick.com for the next giveaway:biggrin:

Attachments

• Nov09winner.jpg
    Nov09winner.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 211
:mad: My PM box is empty......:mad:

Thanks for the give away Mark. and congrats to the winner.

Even not having won, I'd just like to say what a great site this is. A great, giving vendor (thanks Mark), good camaraderie amongst like minded people, a well administered site, and some really great tech info. Could it get any better? Maybe if I HAD won....

Sure hope Mike contacts me! Haven't heard back from him yet!:confused: Guess some people don't live on the computer like me.:biggrin:

Feel free to buy a set from our site if you like them! We also have some matching covers at the polishers that go on the front of the AC compressor.

I just home from work after 24hrs away, no internet at work...:(
Totally shocked!!!!
This is awesome, Thanks so much to Mark and Turbobuick.com!!!!!

Much appreciated!!!!

Thanks again!!!

Mike Washington

This is a truely awesome site and people like Mark putting stuff on like this is why the Turbo buick community is such a tight nit group of people. Keep it up and thank you!