Sept 07 Giveaway From Turbo Regal Custom Parts!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SGRIM

Owner/Admin TB.com
Staff member
Here we go again! Mark from Turbo Regal Custom Parts has graciously offered another one of his great products to our members.

For the Sept 07 Giveaway for TurboBuick.com and T6P.com members Turbo Regal Custom Parts will be giving away a billet aluminum chromed master cylinder cover. The winner will have a choice of one to fit vacuum brakes or the Powermaster!!! Brake Reservoir Covers

Please visit Turbo Regal Custom Parts at TR Custom Parts 84-87 Turbo Regals, 94-6 Impala SS, 93-up F Body Cars, Olds G-Body Cars to see this cool product along with all the other great Custom parts Mark carries!

Thanks Mark!

Rules are as always. 1 post per member to count as your entry. DOUBLE POSTING WILL RESULT IN AUTOMATIC DQ!

Man i wasnt first. i was actually doing work. Well count me in Please.

It would fit right in with all of Mark's other stuff under my hood. Please count me in.

Thanks

Here is the page of our site that has the covers. Brake Reservoir Covers

Remember, this giveaway is for the plain cover no logo. If you want to pay for a logo that would not be a problem. These are not cheap covers made in China. They are milled from billet aluminum, polished and then chrome plated. Really hard to get a good pic as they shine like a mirror. The covers tape over the existing plastic lid with supplied tape. Hopefully this giveaway will drum up some interest in these.

As always with our giveaways, if you buy one now and end up winning the contest we will refund your payment!

I'm in! Thanks again Mark. This is the reason I keep buying from you and recommending people to you!

Status
Not open for further replies.