Turbo Tweak ECU-GN and what to expect

They started shipping yes. I can't ship them all in one day, so they are a few per day.
That was no small feat bringing this product to realization. Great dedication and work for such an inexpensive upgrade, in such a small market.

Also great job by @bison for posting capability details, real life results, & secrets. Lol

No doubt, huh? Absolutely incredible - the dedication of Eric (and Bison as well)! And it has to be for the love of these cars! Because the target audience is too small to expect much of a return. Most Especially, if the prices I’ve heard are true?

And is it just me, or does it sound as though the ECU-GN features and capabilities bests, even the best that is out there, right now? (aka Fast)?

Mine still has some growing to do. However, I can’t wait until my car is ready for this!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There are a few modern ecu’s with similar capabilities to this unit but are not plug and play. I’m not looking to do a comparison but it would take a Haltech elite or a Holley to have similar features and wiring would be much more complicated. The fact that Eric and Bob are involved with this is huge. Having two smart guys that can get things done involved helps the cause a bunch.

I noticed on the AFR table it goes 200 to 300 kpa is that normal?
1531356054784.png

Typically when I’m tuning a car and we are looking to really get it dialed in I’ll have the rows with 10-20kpa between them where we’re planning on doing most of the runs.

Typically when I’m tuning a car and we are looking to really get it dialed in I’ll have the rows with 10-20kpa between them where we’re planning on doing most of the runs.

Ok that makes sense , TY

Hmmm.. i also like the extra out puts. Get rid of some guages... and can you use phone to view log etc or need so.ething bigger better/tablet?

So, I'm sorry to be a derf, derf, derf here, but I have to ask. This is a plug and play ECU, or another stand alone system?

I am not a technical guy, but I have some that work on my car and it's my money, know what I'ma sayin'? :)

What I have runs low 10's.on a stock computer with a TT chip. I own an SD2 chip but it's still on the shelf. I don't need more though I want it. ;)

I'm in the middle of a new build. Is this the time to change the engine management, is it worth the $$ to me?

Last edited:
So, I'm sorry to be a derf, derf, derf here, but I have to ask. This is a plug and play ECU, or another stand alone system?

I am not a technical guy, but I have some that work on my car and it's my money, know what I'ma sayin'? :)

What I have runs low 10's.on a stock computer with a TT chip. I own an SD2 chip but it's still on the shelf. I don't need more though I want it. ;)

I'm in the middle of a new build. Is this the time to change the engine management, is it worth the $$ to me?
Yes it’s a P & P

Guy if you need to call me I'll explain

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Now if this could control transmission as well for an 80e etc this would be perfect.

A controller can be purchased. It would have added too much to the cost of production to include in every ecu.

This could be used with a stage or TA performance block built motor as well, right? So when I decide to build my TA block, I won't have to switch over to a different ECU.

Damn this has all kind of goodies on it. Hats off Eric and others that help develop this.

If you don't mind disclosing this information, what processor core does the u-controller use?