Turbo Motion

Dr. D

Has anyone heard from Jay within the past few months? I've sent several e-mails asking about the intake kit that I paid for, and have received no response.
I know that he had surgery several months ago, but at a minimum, I'd just like to know when I can expect something. Thanks.:cool:

Turbo fMotion

Thanks for the number. I got ahold of Jay. He's been doing well and so is my new intake.
I'm starting to salivate again.:cool:

turbomotion

Got my intake kit last week, looks pretty good. Talked to Jay next day the hoses were missing, he's havin truble gettin right ones shipped by new supplier. He should be gettin them soon thou.

Good to hear about Jay

I too have paid and am waiting for my kit.
Hope to get it soon...Dr.D were you one of the few guys who actually got in on the last group purchase ?

Did he give you any idea how long ?

I actually paid the first half in October and the second half in February. I don't know where that would place me.

The last four kits that Jay is working on are almost done, so it won't be long now for us.

Are you installing anything else with the new intake? I just put in a new Walbro pump, and also have new injectors and regulator waiting.
Hope your installation goes smooth.:cool:

I will install an external wastegate with my kit when I put it on...to avoid any hassles with stock one and hood clearaance - gonna throw a TA49 on with it too in combination with the other mods in my sig......

Ya...I hear that.

I almost have the interior of the car together...all the plastic trim pieces painted OE grey and new carpet in the basement awaiting installation.

Just currently working on the vacuum brake conversion and installation of new brake pedal. Looks like the Junkmaster was toast as well as the brass porportioning valve....

I have given myself a deadline of May 30th...then the pics up and car on the road.

V2 will get installed in the summer sometime when I get it....

Turbomotion

How' the new kit in the car doing?

I'm still waiting for mine, so Id like to hear how much of an improvement it makes.

Any pictures?:cool:

Hey guys....havent been on in awhile...sorry.

I dont have the TM V2 kit yet but I spoke with Jay the other day and he says just a lil more welding on my intake - then its enroute.

As for the car - the interior is together and i'm still waiting on the sunroof part. Dont know where I am at with that problem right yet.

I took it for a spin up the road today - first run - it ran well and I got rid of that miss I had. - cheap / bad plug wires.

The car runs strong - but I fear the tranny is weak. I dipped into it and when it dropped into passing gear - the tranny felt like it gave way and the boost went wayyyy up with no acceleration so I got off the pedal.

I'll take some photos of it today - as i'll be working on it....i'll post some for all to enjoy.....

New Hooker 2 1/2" (part#16810) system with the Aerochamber mufflers is in the trunk awaiting install too....