turbo help

big reazon

Here's the setup 3.8 bored .020 over with wiseco pistons, scat h beam rods and stock crank with billet center main caps. The motor is getting balanced up now and should be getting put back together here shortly. I used to have a dbb6262 cea turbo blew a stock piston threw it and metal in the oil so new turbo time. My converter is a pro torque 9.5 2800 rpm converter. The rest of my combo is in my sig. What is my best turbo option talked to a buddy and was just gonna get the S cover dbb6262 cea turbo since mine was only a E cover. The plan was to also get rid of the stock intercooler and either get a precession slic or have turbotech build me a spearco front mount setup. Am I going the right direction keeping the same size turbo and changing the intercooler up. I will be running 92 and alky and have 8.9:1 compression. My goal is high 10s I got a couple buddys that will soon be running 11s and I want no competition for a while.

It looks like a good plan to me. A slightly higher stall would probably be better, but for all around street performance, you should be alright. Bison could better advice you on your combo selection and your tuning abilities will be the key to your goals.

A 6262 will carry you well into the 10s. I'm gonna look for low 10s before I consider upgrading. Are you sticking with the SLI C or do you plan on upgrading to a FMIC later?