Turbo Farm 2015 BBQ possible dates!!!!

I was looking through some old Turbo Farm parties and ran into this picture of Nick "Fatride" getting busy with Bessie our beloved cow. I liked the helmet for protection just in case she kicked! LMAO!

Attachments

• nick cowasaki.jpg
    nick cowasaki.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 159
Any "public" events planned or in the works?

There is a big car show coming up in Schaumburg that I read about on FB.

Any "public" events planned or in the works?

There is a big car show coming up in Schaumburg that I read about on FB.
I am currently working on putting together a Buick show July 19th. But no confirmed location yet but likely will be at buffalo wild wings in Hoffman estates again

Guys due to unforeseen events, I am postponing the April 25th BBQ until further notice.. One of my dear Buick brothers' sister is in hospice care right now and not sure what's going to happen in the next few days. I apologize to those of you that changed your plans around to attend the BBQ . I will keep you Guys posted! Please pass the information to others that you know that were planning to attend! Thanks for understanding!

Prasad

Prasad, any update on new dates, since this one was cancelled? We meet Sunday at the Buicks N Buddies show.

Hey whats up brother.... I may have one after the September 26th one Tim is doing. I will keep you posted!

Thanks
Prasad

Tim,

I just heard about it from Ken (with the Green and Grey Ty) today. We should be able to bring the same group. Ken will post it up on SyTy.net and also the StTy.net FB page.

I'm not sure about Prasad doing a BBQ but I'm doing another Buicks n buddies show September 26th at
Fatmans pizza and pub
36309 n Skokie Hwy
Gurnee IL

Tim,

I just heard about it from Ken (with the Green and Grey Ty) today. We should be able to bring the same group. Ken will post it up on SyTy.net and also the StTy.net FB page.
Cool thanks, it'd be great to meet some more fellow turbo junkies. I'm new here, but not to vehicle forums. I've been on the SyTy.net site for more than 10 years,

Tim,

Yes I have been messaging with Ken and he gave me a lot of feedback after BWW. That will be great if you guys come out. There will be a $5 registration fee this time to help pay for the show. BWW was my first solo show ever and just wanted to give a lot to the community.