Turbo Buicks at Old Town 2013

batmansbuick

Superhero
The date is set for Sunday, Feb. 24th, 2013

Don't miss one of the largest TB gathering around, we had 52 cars in 2012!

Charity raffle sponsors already on board are G-Body Parts and Kirban Performance Products

For the latest details, keep checking here...

http://www.cfgnt.com/oldtown

Wish I could stop by again and see you guys. This isn't a Disney "year" though. See you next year:D

Its a Sunday event for the turbobuicks. I have came down on saturday and enjoyed watching the saturday night event with all the other old cars at old town, and stayed for the turbobuick show for Sunday.It made a great weekend!

I'll be there running or not..(less it's pouring rain)....Will bring Massive Amount parts to sale,(Full Capped an painted Dash an the Surround,a Larual Body effects kit, one piece single ram air KB spoiler painted an gap filled,SLSLNIC with custom adjustiable shroud fan an brackets,Quad Air mod ECU,New AK seriese Bilitsteins,ATR stock height rate springs,an other things)

If you haven't been YET, It is a GREAT TIME!!

Lot's of people to shoot the sh!t with and some really cool RAFFLE ITEM'S!!!!!

JD

Kirban Performance, Highway Stars and G-Body parts have stepped up for the charity raffles. About a month to go!

Spoolfool added this weekend and Mickey Thompson today! Gonna be a good raffle!
Yup!
Just donated a set of my new fiberglass front and rear bumper fillers to the charity raffle.:)

Mike Barnard

Started the GN for the first time in well over a year today. Cranked for maybe 4 seconds and fired right up, settled into idle like I drove it yesterday. I was pretty concerned about that. Still have to put the bumpers back on and wet sand/buff out the deck lid and hood, tags expired 5 years ago, etc..small stuff compared to where it was last month. With the time we have left, it shouldn't be an issue. The wife and I should see all of you on the 24th.