Buicks at Old Town, Sunday FEB 27th

batmansbuick

Superhero
A heads up that the date is confirmed with Old Town in Kissimmee FL. for our annual Turbo Buick only show on Sunday, Feb. 27th.

More details to come, but make plans to attend the largest gathering of TR's in the state.

Old Town is on US 192 just east of I-4 and Disney World

As always, if anyone has any TR or automotive items they would like to donate for the charity raffle please contact me. Any vendors who would like to donate, please step forward! Part of the proceeds will go to the New Hope for Kids charity here in Orlando.

Can we get 50 cars this year?

hey George will try to be there

Will see whats going on , But would like to come down. Had a good time last time there so look forward to seeing me there ,hope to see every one there George.

old town

Will try again to make the event, tried to go 2 years in a row. Would like to put a face with screen names and so on. 1 year had some sort of family tragedy and then last year my father passed away. Me and my brother will be attending with his little boy (he's in my avatar). Should be a nice turn out. Was also wondering if I could donate some old used buick parts for a good cause? Hope to see everyone there!

Here's some pics from past years. Get to work on those TR's and bring them out next month!

Attachments

• showabove.jpg
    showabove.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 473
  • cktrlineup-405x243.jpg
    cktrlineup-405x243.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 480
  • lineuptr2.jpg
    lineuptr2.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 476
  • buickfield-409x243.jpg
    buickfield-409x243.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 480
I might show up in my faded old Buick.
At least it'll have a fresh engine. :D

Please bring it Scotty if you are able to make it.

I forgot to mention that we don't care if your car is not finished and/or a project we want to see everything.

This is not a show for judging or anything like that, really a reason for TR's to get together and see what people are doing, trends, etc. You can come and go as you please, we don't keep you hostage like judged shows can be.

I'll be there

Anyone need anything from me let me know.. save on shipping :D Little better deal too on $$$ :D

Contact me through email or PM's ;)

How far is this from Orlando? We will be in town on vacation :biggrin: My wife will love this :eek:

It's in Kissimmee, which is essentially Disney area....maybe 20-30 minutes from Orlando proper.

We should be there!!

Hartline Performance should be there. Need any parts brought over just give us a call :biggrin:

I hope to make it, My car get's delivered this Friday (9th Feb) from ProFab in Tampa (They said...heh)I had whole suspenion change,If get it, I'll be at the monthly bob evens meet the next day ,then Old Town the 27th, hope to see you all there...8^)