bringing
enkie 16x7's that need paint and polish
oem rad fan
2 -10" spal fans
small steering wheel, old momo
eibach lowered springs used 1 month
oem driveshaft
evo wastegate
would really like to make jumbo deal for all, :)

OK so we are in town with my 1984 GN and so looking forward to tomorrow. I have never seen another 84 and hope to be able to discuss common issues with another early hot air owner. I read somewhere that it is best to enter from the bottom end rather than off of I 192 - anyone got instructions on how to enter and where to form up?

Phil's 84

Forgot to mention we are down from Canada with the car for the second year now and have come up from Bonita Springs where we hang out in the winter now.

Phil's 84

I got lucky my family vacation was close and the same time as this show, being from MI the weather was ok and it was nice to see Buicks Ive never seen before from down here. lol the only owner I knew just a little was JD from a race he was at 2 years ago in Norwalk Ohio. Even picked me up another turbo Buick shirt from the show.

No thanks - i am just looking to talk with someone else who actually owns an 84 GN - to talk about common problems/solutions found etc. I bought mine in '88 and became the second and last owner.

Always looking for:
Lear Siegler seat cloth (currently hoping the Nos for Gn guys have correct cloth - small pices only or whole seats)
Temperature door actuator motor ( goes with my touch screen climate control system)
Any mechanic who understands when 8 lbs psi is needed on my turbo versus when 13 to 15 psi is correct - WOT etc.)
Spare circuit board needed for AC ( 7 connector)
Spare centre caps

etc., etc.

Will look for you on the 12th in case you decide to go. I will be the guy with an '84 that has a white licence plate with blue letters/numbers that says Ontario Your to Discover

Phil
I was not able to get out to the show this weekend as I had soccer coaching duties Saturday and Sunday. I do have some of the original cloth seat material for the 84 GN. I bought it years ago from Dennis Kirban. I used some of it on my 84's driver seat. I could snap some pictures. I don't have enough to redo an entire interior but if you are looking to repair certain sections, it would be perfect. Email me at mchughn@netscape.net if you are interested.

I got lucky my family vacation was close and the same time as this show, being from MI the weather was ok and it was nice to see Buicks Ive never seen before from down here. lol the only owner I knew just a little was JD from a race he was at 2 years ago in Norwalk Ohio. Even picked me up another turbo Buick shirt from the show.

Was great to see you again!!!!!

hopefully you will bring your car to one of the race's this and have some FUN!!!!

JD

Vroooooom!!

P1000179.jpg