Turbo Buicks at Old Town, Feb. 12th, 2012

batmansbuick

Superhero
Mark your calendars for the annual Turbo Buick event at Old Town in Kissimmee, FL on Sunday, Feb. 12th, 2012 10am - 4pm

Largest gathering of TB powered vehicles in Florida including V8 Conversions, Hybrids and 89 Turbo Trans Ams. Casual show for the Florida TB community, no judging, no awards just drive in and hang out. Don't feel your car is show worthy? Who cares, bring it anyway even if its under construction we want to see what everyone is working on.

As always, charity raffle to benefit 'New Hope for Kids' if you have anything you would like to donate and raffle off, please contact me. Also, if you would like to promote your automotive business, contact us about putting your flyer or catalog into each participants goody bag.

More details as they become available. Old Town Turbo Buick show
Old Town is located on US 192, just east of I-4 and Disney World. Lots of dining, shops and thrill rides bring your family and friends

Pics from past events....

Attachments

• lineuptr2.jpg
    lineuptr2.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 489
  • lineupTR.jpg
    lineupTR.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 467
  • showabove.jpg
    showabove.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 482
  • ttarow-399x259.jpg
    ttarow-399x259.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 471
  • buickfield-409x243.jpg
    buickfield-409x243.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 455
I'm in as well

I'm there:biggrin:car4.jpg

Attachments

• DSCI0776.jpg
    DSCI0776.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 309
  • ot7.jpg
    ot7.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 314
Looks like i'll be going to just video an try sell some parts this round.
IMG_0095.jpgIMG_0096.jpg

But not next time or some the other meets before the end the year!!

8^)

Cool hopefully my GN will be drivable for this. I'd love to meet some members and pick their brains, I'm new to GN's and this forum.

Hope you can make it mj440, pickin' brains, meeting other TB owners and helping out the children from New Hope for Kids, thats what its all about.

Got some gift certificates from Rockauto.com for the show today, many thanks to them

The family and I were there last year on vacation and stopped by...

Met Cal and his son, JD and his son... a real nice show and great people. :cool:

Ty