Turbo Buick private access

These guys are great, no doubt about that. Ronnie, Brian, Charlie, Ty, ScotW...they all have my sort of "twisted" sense of humor....(y) Politically Correct...I am NOT.

Yeah, you got that right.......feels like all of them sitting around the garage, with a beer, surrounded by car stuff and doing their best to outdo the other in comedy routines........man, enough to keep me laughing for some time.....big reason why I just love this site so much.............feels like we've all known each other since elementary school! Great bunch of guys. And all brilliant in the field of automotive technology. You've got to be smart to be a great comedian! They take me out of my sometimes downers I've been having recently.......makes me feel better. As I said, great bunch of guys.

Too bad you all aren't paid for your brilliant comedy routines......:D

Bruce '87 Grand National

So it was ewe that caught the goat B? Ronnie must've out run you to get away then.:ROFLMAO: When you guys took my glasses and hog tied me I couldn't tell who was who.:eek::D

Hell I was trying to get your shoes back for you so that you would stop crying....

You are a thankless bastard !!!

I guess you need to stop drinking your own brew....you put your glasses on the goat !! Not sure why though ....

B

These guys are great, no doubt about that. Ronnie, Brian, Charlie, Ty, ScotW...they all have my sort of "twisted" sense of humor....(y) Politically Correct...I am NOT.

My wife tells me that I have no filter....

PC I am not !!!

Life is too short to be PC .

I am in town where Ronnie lives for work , we were supposed to get together tonight but ........maybe he got grounded ? LOL

B

Yeah, you got that right.......feels like all of them sitting around the garage, with a beer, surrounded by car stuff and doing their best to outdo the other in comedy routines........man, enough to keep me laughing for some time.....big reason why I just love this site so much.............feels like we've all known each other since elementary school! Great bunch of guys. And all brilliant in the field of automotive technology. You've got to be smart to be a great comedian! They take me out of my sometimes downers I've been having recently.......makes me feel better. As I said, great bunch of guys.

Too bad you all aren't paid for your brilliant comedy routines......:D

Bruce '87 Grand National

Comedy yes. I am fortunate to have a quick wit , life is too short.

Brilliant in the field of automotive technology? I'm going with no....LOL .
I mss my big block Chevelle, it did not give me the headaches that my GN does . I am on number 5 transmission ( I got to actually witness and assist in the build at Richard Clarks on August 1st) and number 4 engine ( I got to assist the build at Richard Clark's in January of this year, I balanced the rods and pistons myself and assisted in the assembly, man he is a freak about measurements ! ) Richard is an amazing person and I am grateful to call him a friend !!

Bryan

Last edited:
If signing a kareoke duet in Bowling Green doesn't get you in I can't imagine what will

Hahahaha,

Witnessing a duet, not singing a duet. Maybe this year we should sing ? Lmao

Tommy , that was something that had to be witnessed as trying to explain it to someone just doesn't have the full impact ! Hope to see you again in BG brother .

Bryan

Being PC all the time isnt any fun, life is more fun when you can avoid having to be PC.
Isn't there a saying the older and wiser you get, the more fun in life you get to have?

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Bingo !

Bryan

Richard Clark does know these cars like the back of his hand and probably darn near blind folded could fix one. You don't hear too often of anything RC has touched ever breaking, pretty good reason for that.

Comedy yes. I am fortunate to have a quick wit , life is too short.

Brilliant in the field of automotive technology? I'm going with no....LOL .
I mss my big block Chevelle, it did not give me the headaches that my GN does . I am on number 5 transmission ( I got to actually witness and assist in the build at Richard Clarks on August 1st) and number 4 engine ( I got to assist the build at Richard Clark's in January of this year, I balanced the rods and pistons myself and assisted in the assembly, man he is a freak about measurements ! ) Richard is an amazing person and I am grateful to call him a friend !!

Bryan

I almost traded my '69 Vette for a 1970 big block red Chevelle 396 back in '98.....very close.....but I just couldn't do it....I can very well understand missing that beast.....and they are of a beautiful design......
Count yourself so fortunate to call Richard as a friend.....that man is the most generous genius ever.

Sure wish I could be in his garage like you did.....envy, envy, envy. I would have loved to have done what you got to do in Richard's garage.....man, you lucky guy. Must be nice! Cool!:cool:

As for your automotive knowledge? You can hold up on your own here very well, Bryan.....I've seen it in many of your posts..........don't sell yourself short........you know your cars.....can't fool me.;)

Bruce '87 Grand National

Hahahaha,

Witnessing a duet, not singing a duet. Maybe this year we should sing ? Lmao

Tommy , that was something that had to be witnessed as trying to explain it to someone just doesn't have the full impact ! Hope to see you again in BG brother .

Bryan

Hey it's my story I can tell it....
I bought the beers and you sang the duet with the DJ and the Groom to be at his bachelor party, me and the old man played air guitar LOL

I still wanna know how to get in the Private area....WITHOUT a damn goat being involved.

Hahahahaha...I said "Private Area"...hahahaha

Last edited by a moderator:
I still wanna know how to get in the Private area

To easy.........lol
Coach send a email to Jay. He started to get it going, ran a few trials and stopped.
If you hear anything let us know.

I think you ment goats private area Donnie. LOL:ROFLMAO:
Shit...I did say that didnt I...Fudge!
I meant "WITHOUT" a goat involved.
I was reminiscing about Charlie's old honey after seeing the hot lil' goat.
sheep.jpg

View attachment 232869
Um, that's a sheep Donnie, and it's Lou's girlfriend.;) I think Lou has more than 1 follower with that pic.:ROFLMAO: BAAAAD Donnie.:eek: Ewe really know what you want, don't you old boy.:kiss:

View attachment 232869

That there is a sheep, not a goat, and Turbolou already branded that little honey..........:D

Who else do you think would dress her up like that for his own viewing pleasure?????????:snaphappy:

Attachments

• 001.JPG
    001.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 97
Last edited:
I still wanna know how to get in the Private area....WITHOUT a damn goat being involved.

Hahahahaha...I said "Private Area"...hahahaha

Give me her name and I'll tell you how to get "in the private area." Then she can "get your goat."

Bruce '87 Grand National

That there is a sheep, not a goat, and Turbolou already branded on that little honey..........:D

Who else do you think would dress her up like that for his own viewing pleasure?????????:snaphappy:

WOW...I've now seen enough to know...I've seen too much!!!

It's official, everyone has gone insane around here lol. I really hope that was a photoshop job on the oil cap logo, but in any case seen and know alittle more than i should of some twistedness going on around here.

Hey it's my story I can tell it....
I bought the beers and you sang the duet with the DJ and the Groom to be at his bachelor party, me and the old man played air guitar LOL

You are killing me Tommy !!!!!
it aint YOUR story ........LMAO

B

It's official, everyone has gone insane around here lol. I really hope that was a photoshop job on the oil cap logo, but in any case seen and know alittle more than i should of some twistedness going on around here.

Dude... you have no idea..... You should have seen T6P in its hey day........ I had to hide from the fam just to view it!