Turbo Buick private access

I never noticed it either. I see this when entering: (You have insufficient privileges to post here) :cautious:

How does one become 'privileged'?

Sorry, just stirrin up stuff. I can't get in either so it must be a high up priviledge.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

I think it is Pay to Play in this yard.......

I think you have to be able to watch the full length video of Ronnie (RMAR) and Brian (PHONEGUY) trying to give Charlie a wedgie wearing nothing but Valentines boxers and barn boots...if you can make it thru till the end....your in!!!!(y)
I only made it until the goat wearing high heels and stockings got involved....then I had to stop!!! Hahahahahahaha:whistle:

Hey..........how'd that video get out.
For your information Donnie. I couldn't watch it all either......lol

Hahahahaha...I owe'd you for the pic of my weight lifting girlfriend...(y)

I think you have to be able to watch the full length video of Ronnie (RMAR) and Brian (PHONEGUY) trying to give Charlie a wedgie wearing nothing but Valentines boxers and barn boots...if you can make it thru till the end....your in!!!!(y)
I only made it until the goat wearing high heels and stockings got involved....then I had to stop!!! Hahahahahahaha:whistle:

The full length video was never released....some law about animals....

I think Charlie was pissed about the goat wearing his shoes

Bryan

Please stop lying Ronnie. You were the feature chaser of the goad and Bryan as well. We all know how you are with the "boys" and B's the youngest so you couldn't catch him as easily as the goat.:eek::ROFLMAO::D

Please stop lying Ronnie. You were the feature chaser of the goad and Bryan as well. We all know how you are with the "boys" and B's the youngest so you couldn't catch him as easily as the goat.:eek::ROFLMAO::D

I'm a couple of years older than Ronnie ....

L O L!!!:LOL: God! You guys are a riot! Love a great laugh. Laughter IS the best medicine!

Bruce '87 Grand National

How's the goat? I heard she twisted an ankle in Charlie's pink pumps and was limping???? Ronnie said she was trying to dance for him last week, and it just wasn't the same...:whistle::LOL:

OK...now that the video isnt being used for membership...how do these guys get into the Private Section???

L O L!!!:LOL: God! You guys are a riot! Love a great laugh. Laughter IS the best medicine!

Bruce '87 Grand National
These guys are great, no doubt about that. Ronnie, Brian, Charlie, Ty, ScotW...they all have my sort of "twisted" sense of humor....(y) Politically Correct...I am NOT.

Being PC all the time isnt any fun, life is more fun when you can avoid having to be PC.
Isn't there a saying the older and wiser you get, the more fun in life you get to have?

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

If signing a kareoke duet in Bowling Green doesn't get you in I can't imagine what will