Turbo Buick Party's new date/Pats Auto Care

Head count

I am in for 2 cars and 3 people.
My buddy Don is in for one and possibly 2 cars if he can find a driver for it.

Won't be driving my GN up if it is raining! Had enough of that this past Sunday. Got this black cloud following me around lately!

I'll be there with something. Buick is in emisions passing mode and to lazy to return it to "Normal" Condition.
Allan G.

Sounds like a good time..............I'm going to try and make it. Was kinda torn between the NEBRA event and this one. But this is closer and something different.

Going to try and get my buddy to go (he owns 2 TR's).

Address for Pat's

I need an address for Pat's so I can enter it into my GPS, thanks.

Sounds like it will be a good time. Too bad its the same day as the NEBRA BBQ.:frown:
If you guys have another next year maybe we can make it down.

Sounds like it will be a good time. Too bad its the same day as the NEBRA BBQ.:frown:
If you guys have another next year maybe we can make it down.

Your right but we have big lot for least 100 plus car's:smile:

Party

Lets go people!!!! Raffles,food,Cool cars. Let me know if anyone else is commiting to go to the show. So far about 30 people. The weather took a turn for the better. No rain for Saturday. About 65 degrees. Perfect for our Turbo cars!!!! People who are donating for the raffle please post up what you can!!!! I will start:

AJ/Hocon Industrial Gas

Skil 4 1/2 angle grinder with assorted grinding and cutoff wheels.
Steiner Welding Jacket XL
Tilman welding gloves
Jackson Safety glasses

Party at pat's

WE NEED COUNT ! Myfriend is bringging his ford GT:eek: and mr gomes 7sec :eek::DGN and 1000 plus hr ford RANCHERO!!:eek:;) 49 FORD IS IN THE HOUSE.:cool:

Is the GT owner the sheetrock guy? If so, nice guy, met him on the Pike. Might want to post directions on this thread.

Going to bring a couple of our new style shifter knobs to raffle off as well as some other assorted items.

Party

I will be there with my daily driver GN. I will also have 3 Oil change gift certificates from my shop in Vernon for the raffle. (Moores Automotive)