Turbo Buick Party's new date/Pats Auto Care

GOT JCE

RIP Ruka Jean
Looks like we will be putting off the party until Saturday October 10th at 1pm because of this ****ty CT weather. Looked at doing it on Sunday the 4th but there are so many shows going on that day. Planning these things suck. Please let me know if this new date works with everyone. I just hope it don't snow. Please let everyone know about the change. I will post it on the other board also.

It's fine with me. Count me in for next Saturday. Really wanted the weather to cooperate, but looks like that ain't gonna happen.......:mad:

Ken

Good call! There is the Nebra BBQ on the same date in MA up near Boston BUT I have never really seen many cars from CT there. I have already committed to THIS get together so I will be there.:smile:

OUCH! I know some of the guys that were coming with me have plans on going to the NEBRA.

That date is tough for me as I was drag strip bound oct 10th.. I figured everyone would be at nebra & they can't see my crappy ET's.

Oh well there is always next year for me to come visit CT

Every weather site I checked says showers and or thunderstorms. Including "Intellicast"?? Can't just have an event this large on the drop of a dime. Probably a good idea to have it on a 'hopefully' sunny day and have a large turnout as opposed to a crappy cloudy day with showers and thunderstorms. I know i'm not taking the GN out with my Hoosier quick time pros if theres any chance of rain, lol. Been there, done that!! :eek:

Ken

I can make both dates. It will suck if it ends up being nice weather tomarrow and crapy next saturday.
Allan G.

Im heading to Tony's now to dyno that Buick anyway,and make a few hits on the Benz also

I'm still in with one possible extra person.

I know that conn84gn is NOT coming. Saw him last night.

Party

How about a head count for this Saturday. Looks like we are doing it rain or shine. Maybe set up a car wash station somewhere on the lot to clean the cars if it rains. Looks like Saturday is going to be dry/partly sunny. I am keeping my fingers crossed. So lets spread the word and have this car show season end with a bang!(or burnouts):smile: