TURBO BUICK MECHANIC/TUNER NEED IN GA.

Oh, ok. I talked to him a few days ago about the meet

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using TurboBuick Mobile mobile app

Planning on seeing you guys Sat....ya know, as long as we're not stuck in our homes for weeks due to the ice :D

Last edited:
Looks like I'm just riding with dad bescurred gonna leave my beast at home
Till next month

Sent from my XT907 using TurboBuick Mobile mobile app

We should be there this Saturday @ Hooterville since the 'Ice from Hell' has left the building. Could be some light rain Friday night that might carry over to Saturday morning. I'll drive my Tundra truck if it rains. I sent a reminder out for the meeting tonight.
Hooter's is at Gwinnett Place off Pleasant Hill Rd. off I-85. (Google Hooter's for exact location)

:)

I'll try to get there but may not be off that early. I work at the airport and weather had us behind. How late are y'all usually there? I haven't seen any buicks since bowling green. If it's nice enough I'll bring mine.
Kelly

I am coming too. Will wash the car afterwards if necessary. I look forward to meeting other owners as well. Kyle

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Can't make it, found out today that I need to make up for an ice day at work tomorrow. Wonderful :mad:

See you guys next month.

Haha, wish I could! Always been paid for bad weather days - until this week. It's either unpaid or use PTO, saving myself a PTO day working tomorrow.

Looks like its going to rain for tonight...I'm leaving the south side around 1030!!! I'm driving the GN!

Were free of rain here too guess I'm gonna head to dads and was his Gn and head out bout 1030 to

Enjoyed meeting some good folks today at hOOters in GA.

Attachments

• 1392513922038.jpg
    1392513922038.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 133
It was very cool to see guys around the area.enjoyed it to

Good to see some old and new faces. Looking forward to future meets. Thanks For the lift Lamar.