TURBO BUICK MECHANIC/TUNER NEED IN GA.

Nyteryder, saw you pulling out this morning but didn't see you before. You know who was there with the GN today? Never saw them around the car either.

I was parked in the second row behind the lambo and that yellow full race corvette. Are you talking about the one that looked like he told a dremel to his fenders and front lip, is so I have met the guy with the black gn 4-5 months ago, he is an older guy usually there with his son. Was your car in the lot?

So the third Saturday of each month at hooters/gwinnett place mall 11:30. I'll keep that in mind. I'd like to meet a few of you guys and see more cars. Like I said I rarely ever see any turbo buicks in Atlanta. I've got an 87 GN and am in Lawrenceville. I'm very close by.

What part of lville do you stay, I live there as well and I know a couple other guys in this area too

I was parked in the second row behind the lambo and that yellow full race corvette. Are you talking about the one that looked like he told a dremel to his fenders and front lip, is so I have met the guy with the black gn 4-5 months ago, he is an older guy usually there with his son. Was your car in the lot?
Didn't see your car until you were pulling out unfortunately, didn't take a real close look at the GN and notice any dremel work on the front either. I was just there to hang out with some friends who brought their cars and BS for a bit. It'll be a while before my car goes anywhere outside of the garage.

I'm off Ronald Reagan. What about you? It looks like those octane events are pretty good size. How many buicks do you normally see there?

C&O events are HUGE, hundreds of cars of all kinds. I'm over in Woodstock. I've only seen a couple Buicks at C&O, never a large showing.

Im near 81 and 78 in loganville. If you want reminders sent about the meetings ask to be put on Alan's mailing list he trys to send reminders every month. acmealan@bellsouth.net

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

I sent Alan a meeting...Looks like my brother and I are going to go. Trying to get our dad to go as well...so that'll be 3 more at the meet. Mine is a 87 GN, brothers is a 87WE4 with spoiler and GN interior, and dads is a 86 GN.

If anyone is intrested I'm coming with benotsoscurred lol I have grey seats front and rear from the we4 fronts need covering backs good seats only. $150 can meet at meeting on Saturday weather permitting

Sent from my XT907 using TurboBuick Mobile mobile app

If your talking about the next octane event I'm in. I have an 87 GN. I'll email Alan to get on the list. If possible fill me in on dates and meet points.

Good to see everybody getting active again. I remember years ago when we even had people going to the track pretty often :woot:

I still go to the track any body want to go with me and my boy to SGM. end of march PONY WARS we take the trl and cook it is a good time

rob

If I can get my transmission and borrow my brother truck and trailer I may

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Rob, is that a Saturday event? Also are you going this weekend to the meet? I'll be there!

Bttw, wtf that ain't a race car...drive the bieeeotch down...if its breaks we will get it home lol

Negative ghost rider non locking converter with fry trans going highway speeds for extended period of time

Sent from my XT907 using TurboBuick Mobile mobile app