TURBO BUICK MECHANIC/TUNER NEED IN GA.

We still meet 4 to 6 most of the time. We need more. Joey, and I are planing to go in February. Last time we moved to 3 dollar people in atl stopped coming. That is why we move back.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

I will be there for sure in feb and I will be bringing 3 new TR guys.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using TurboBuick Mobile mobile app

We still meet 4 to 6 most of the time. We need more. Joey, and I are planing to go in February. Last time we moved to 3 dollar people in atl stopped coming. That is why we move back.

Where at exactly, what's the usual date?

If I can get my transmission and maybe some tires I may try to come out to

I'm not sure what caffeine and octane is but I would like more info on these meets. I'm about 15 minutes from the gwinnett place mall and have had my car about 2 years. I met Rob Near Stone mountain last year briefly but other than that I have only seen a handful of Buicks in Atlanta in the 10 years I've been here.

Not clear on all that.

You meet from 4 -6 ?
Or with 4 -6 cars?

And where and when?

is anyone bringing there car to caffeine and octane tomorrow

Tomorrow - Sunday.
Hmm..Atlanta; on a weekend or Sunday = always a chance of rain
Sunday is always a higher chance of rain.
But then it gets better on Monday with lower chances or rain - and toward the weekend - rain chances always increase to near 80%
Repeat forecast for all year.

Where is this event held at?

I am a new owner from near Athens and would like to attend and learn more. Please advise times etc. Looking forward to it. Kyle

Tomorrow - Sunday.
Hmm..Atlanta; on a weekend or Sunday = always a chance of rain
Sunday is always a higher chance of rain.
But then it gets better on Monday with lower chances or rain - and toward the weekend - rain chances always increase to near 80%
Repeat forecast for all year.

Where is this event held at?

Hooters in buford off jimmy carter I believe...

I hope we can get a strong tb group going here in Atlanta agian...I remember back in the mid 90s when my dad was President...there was a lot of cars!

Nyteryder, saw you pulling out this morning but didn't see you before. You know who was there with the GN today? Never saw them around the car either.

We , meet every 3rd Saturday around 11:30 am at hooters at Gwinnett place mall. Jimmy Carter closed down. We have been trying to get more people there. Im in loganville area. We have only been having 4 to 6 people showing up. We need more come on out.

So the third Saturday of each month at hooters/gwinnett place mall 11:30. I'll keep that in mind. I'd like to meet a few of you guys and see more cars. Like I said I rarely ever see any turbo buicks in Atlanta. I've got an 87 GN and am in Lawrenceville. I'm very close by.