Tuning help needed near northwest alabama

Ok man. Good luck with it all. :) we are in Northwest Florida if you get sick of it all and need some more help.

That's not too far from me...6 hours or so. If I can't find somewhere here in the next couple of weeks I will get in touch with you

You might consider finding a G-TechPro to use as a gauge for performance. It might sound hokey, but they are pretty accurate. It'd at least give you a 0-60 time and 1/4 time.

Tori, have you used one those personally? If so how difficult is it too hook one up? There's a couple of them on ebay pretty cheap I might just get one

Yes. I've had one for years. Just used it for the first time in the GN. I got 6.4 0-60 I feel this is fairly accurate since i can only run about 10# boost, and cannot attain WOT without detonation. So, i'm using this as a bench mark, and will see what effect any changes i make have. Anyway, do a search here on the site for them. They seem to have been well used and reviewed with good results.

The one I saw was simple to hook up. Basically just stick it to the windshield, and plug it into the cigarette lighter.

There is also an app you can get called dynolicious. It's pretty accurate too. It gives you everything a Gtech does.