ttaowner (james) is reliable, honest, and trustful

gnmexico

8 weeks ago, 165 dlls send you to buy a digital cluster and I would not have commanded, I'll keep my money or keep the honesty to answer the phone.

I've heard good reviews about you. not let me down
I trust you.:confused:

ENGLISH is the language we speak on this board. Wanna try again?:rolleyes: and you posted in the wrong section.

are you trying to say you bought a Digital cluster and it does not work?

Brett

Not all people on this board speak english . So lighten up and let the man clarify his issue .. Gn mexico. Dah!!

gn mexico

if you sent james money you will get your parts . he is one of the good guys here .. good things come to those who hurry up and wait .. give him time he will come thru ..

Can't see it

I really can't see that. James laid some cash out for me an saved me a two hour drive for my exhaust even though we never met. Now I just gotta get it picked up from him. :rolleyes: Been more than a few months.:rolleyes:James if you read this will saturday work for you so I can bring you some cash? Mike

I sent the guy a digital cluster but it was mia for a few weeks and it showed back up at my house looking like the box was run over and the gauge cluster was somewhat smashed. So i told him i would send another cluster so do i guess that one works in my box of gauges or do i wait to send him a known good one out of a another that i know works? i opted to give him a known good one but it took a little longer than expected to get my hands on. On top of that this is a 3 way deal with another guy mediating that has a us address so i dont know if what i told the other guy he actually told this guy?

He has 12 posts and has already posted 2 different emails in threads... Just sayin.........

dude...really?
Yea, REALLY!

Not all people on this board speak english . So lighten up and let the man clarify his issue .. Gn mexico. Dah!!
not all people on this board speak english? Really? well here is a little insight for u moron...... if ur gonna blast a vendor then either learn to write in a language one can understand or have someone else write it for you or STFU.

if you sent james money you will get your parts . he is one of the good guys here .. good things come to those who hurry up and wait .. give him time he will come thru ..
you dont even know what he said you retard so dont ASSume you know what he meant.

ENGLISH is the language we speak on this board. Wanna try again?:rolleyes: and you posted in the wrong section.

are you trying to say you bought a Digital cluster and it does not work?

Yea, REALLY!

not all people on this board speak english? Really? well here is a little insight for u moron...... if ur gonna blast a vendor then either learn to write in a language one can understand or have someone else write it for you or STFU.

you dont even know what he said you retard so dont ASSume you know what he meant.

this must be how you get up to 11000 plus posts. what a waste of time and a jerk. :mad:

Show your true colors

yea, really!

Not all people on this board speak english? Really? Well here is a little insight for u moron...... If ur gonna blast a vendor then either learn to write in a language one can understand or have someone else write it for you or stfu.

You dont even know what he said you retard so dont assume you know what he meant.

you broke d1ck lame azz excuse for a cop .. Dont you have a weapon to plant or something .. At least i was smart enough to know he was from another country .. Bumpkin..