ttaowner (james) is reliable, honest, and trustful

All re sent once again. i texted raul the tracking info. CASE CLOSED !!!

This is a message for TTowner and people in this forum (John Wilde, Oil man, etc.) James I did received the cluster; everything works; TTowner is reliable, honest, and trustfull, I'm giving TTowner a positive feedback, A++++++++
thank you James

Glad this worked out for you and James.....James came through on his end and you were happy and posted nice results about James.......I'm happy for the both of you....James has done good on this forum...He's a good guy and an honest one, too.

Still, he has so many GN Regal parts that I cry myself to sleep every night!:eek::(

Bruce '87 Grand National

This is great news, I am going to change the title to reflect your new found happiness. =)

John, that's a nice thing to do...change the title...what a nice guy you are:smile:

Now I don't want to rain on your turbo, but it's trustful......maybe you hit the "L" button too hard:tongue:

No flaming anyone, just trying to help.

Bruce '87 Grand National

John, that's a nice thing to do...change the title...what a nice guy you are:smile:

Now I don't want to rain on your turbo, but it's trustful......maybe you hit the "L" button too hard:tongue:

No flaming anyone, just trying to help.

Bruce '87 Grand National

Thanks Bruce, I copied the TS's text.
I also corrected your misspelling of help... =)

Thanks Bruce, I copied the TS's text.
I also corrected your misspelling of help... =)

You're welcome, John......my mispelling was a "funny" on purpose....:rolleyes:always trying to get a laugh on here....does it ever work?:confused:

Bruce '87 Grand National