ttaowner (james) is reliable, honest, and trustful

you broke d1ck lame azz excuse for a cop .. Dont you have a weapon to plant or something .. At least i was smart enough to know he was from another country .. Bumpkin..
lol... plant weapons and no ur not smart at all. in fact we have members from many different countries and they all type in ENGLISH..... once again uve made urself look stupid.

I was fortunate enough to have learned to speak both languages fluently. If you guys need my help to clarify this misunderstanding, let me know. :cool:

Tengo la fortuna de poder hablar Los dos idiomas fluidamente. Si necesitan mi asistencia para clarificar este malentendido, solo tienen que hacermelo saber:cool:

Yeah

lol... Plant weapons and no ur not smart at all. In fact we have members from many different countries and they all type in english..... Once again uve made urself look stupid.

but at least im not a d1ck like you ! And if i was you i would go back and read this thread again & proclaim how smart you are .. Like i said . Whiskey tango .. You make good guys look bad .. That smarts!!

Brett found spell check !

So now he's smart ! But we all know he spells like a third grade special ed student ... You build one of the nicest cars, then sell it, then call me a retard & a moron . 1 adam 12 barney ..

1. People that don't have anything to do with this should hold on to their 2 cents.

2. A person's native language is not an excuse to rip them off.
However language barriers can be exacerbated with online transactions.

When my Grand Parents came to this country they did not know English well.
They had to do their best to learn and count on honest previous generation Americans to help them.

I know English is the language, but my friend doesn't, and what is the right section? If you will?

This is the correct section for the feedback you are giving.
Our team will try and help you with this issue.

if you sent james money you will get your parts . he is one of the good guys here .. good things come to those who hurry up and wait .. give him time he will come thru ..

8 weeks and nothing? Don’t you think is enough time

Yes

8 weeks and nothing? Don’t you think is enough time

but if you read what james posted you would understand that shipping things long distance is a risk .. He will make it right . He's working on it now .. Best regards oil man ..

I sent the guy a digital cluster but it was mia for a few weeks and it showed back up at my house looking like the box was run over and the gauge cluster was somewhat smashed. So i told him i would send another cluster so do i guess that one works in my box of gauges or do i wait to send him a known good one out of a another that i know works? i opted to give him a known good one but it took a little longer than expected to get my hands on. On top of that this is a 3 way deal with another guy mediating that has a us address so i dont know if what i told the other guy he actually told this guy?

That is a true statement James, but you told me about sending another, after 6 weeks, and a lot of calls, and all of this gossip stuff, is because of your lack of communication with us, I'm the guy with the US address I'm the one is calling all the time, I'm the one who sent the money order, you have my phone number, and never call me back, so cut the bs and send that cluster,

I know

This wont help but .. I have been waiting for my car at a fab shop that never even started working on it for about 4 months now . So i went and picked the car up a few days back . Now im back at step one .looking for some one to do the work .. I waited 6 months for the parts to come in so i could prepay a guy to sit on my car & money with no progress .. So i fell ya man . Fab shop told me it would take about two weeks to complete my job .but was to busy taking on other work to get mine done .. I will never pay up front again for fab work & i will get the remainder of my money back .. Thats for sure .. Some times things just dont go as planed . But james will come thru for you . He just wants to make sure you get a good one .. & i would to ..