TTA...Black with black GTA's

87NAT

In Between GN's
I know this might be against you guys religion but has anyone ever seen one of these cars painted black with the black GTA's? Not trying to say it would look like Knightrider...dont get started on that.:biggrin:

Just curious. Thought it would look pretty cool.

Ed! How goes it my friend?

This idea has been running around in my head for a while. One of the cars on my "to build" list is a TTA, alllll blacked out with modern GTA-type wheels (18s probably). Basically build a TTA version of my GN. I think it would be pretty bad ass looking. And yes, it would have a KITT look to it. Like KITT with some extra attitude. :cool:

Ed! How goes it my friend?

This idea has been running around in my head for a while. One of the cars on my "to build" list is a TTA, alllll blacked out with modern GTA-type wheels (18s probably). Basically build a TTA version of my GN. I think it would be pretty bad ass looking. And yes, it would have a KITT look to it. Like KITT with some extra attitude. :cool:

Glad to see your still alive. Knowing you, your black TTA would have the red light on the front like KITT.:D Still have the David Hasselhoff poster up in your living room?:eek::biggrin:

Glad to see your still alive. Knowing you, your black TTA would have the red light on the front like KITT.:D Still have the David Hasselhoff poster up in your living room?:eek::biggrin:
LOL! Yea, I am still alive. I've been in the lovely state of North Dakota working for the last several months. Haven't had much time to do anything except work.

I wouldn't stop with just the red light. The dash conversion is a MUST! :D
1-30-07-kitt.jpg

Mr. Hasselhoff most definitely still resides upon my living room wall. :D

Black TTA

Like he said....DON'T HASSEL THE HOFF:)

You could buy a GTA with black color and black 16" wheels. There used to be a 5.0 with a five speed running around here. It looked tough with tinted windows.

Someone had pics posted of a couple of gms test cars. I think one was burgundy and one was black. They had pics of a convertible Tta also.

lol! Yea, i am still alive. I've been in the lovely state of north dakota working for the last several months. Haven't had much time to do anything except work.

I wouldn't stop with just the red light. The dash conversion is a must! :d
1-30-07-kitt.jpg

mr. Hasselhoff most definitely still resides upon my living room wall. :d

hey whats wrong with dorth dakota?

BeSides the cold and snow