TSO in BG

DFISCUS

It's hard for me to celebrate my win in TSO this year because I know that my good friend Billy T is hurting right now over his car being taken in BG. I hope and pray that his car will turn up soon unharmed!
I would like to say a HUGE thank you to the people that made it possible for me to qualify number 1 and to run three 8.30 passes and win TSO.
Cal Hartline for not only tuning the xfi but for all the other help on the car and for keeping me from turning it up. Every time
I wanted to turn it up Cal kept me away from the boost controller and to stick to the master plan. Thanks.
Holly Hartline for raising a big TSO purse and getting parts to me in a hurry when I needed them!!
Ken Hagood for all the late nights working on the car in the garage and for all the help at the track. I couldn't race this thing
without your help!!!
Tony Gomes for driving hundreds of miles more than once to help work on the car and to go testing.
RPE for building the best engines out there.
Gary Harmon for making sure that I took time to work on my car.
Paul Ferry for getting me some custom made parts overnight that fit perfect!!
Terry Ryan for telling me I better have my car in BG or I'd get my butt kicked.
Richard Clark for all of the support for the turbo Buick community.
Also to all of the sponsors of TSO. As a small business owner I know how tough times are right now but you gave to this
class to show your support anyway. Thanks.
Last but not least I'd like to say thanks to my wife Natalie for letting me take some time off work to go have fun while she
stayed home and took good care of our son Davey.
Thanks for making this years nationals so much fun. I can't wait for the next race, I might even turn it up " a bit ".

Dave Fiscus

Congrats Dave, it couldn't have happened to a nicer and more deserving guy.

Congrats Dave !!! I didn't get to make it this year to see you run. My boost controller decided to turn itself up, hopefully my melted motor can be running by May for the TB.com Nats.

Bryan

When we ran I noticed lots of finger prints on the rear of the car . Could you wipe the back down a little better before we run again ?

Congrats on the win .

I never got to publicly congratulate you on your win at BG. You spent the summer away from racing with your family, then come right back out and picked up right where you left off, winning races :D It just proves you are one of the best drivers out there and also one of the nicest guys. Your consistant 8.3's allowed you to work your way through the largest TSO field ever and then drive it into the trailer. Based on the 199mph, I think the car may have a little more left in it ;) j/k!
It's an honor to be part of your program. I can't wait for next season!

It was amazing to be able to see yours and the competitors run such amazing times !

Congrat's Dave!! Way to go some rounds and win. Hopefully next year we will get to line up next to each other. I'm like an up and coming boxer wanting to fight the best. Can't wait!!

Congrats Little brother it was great fun spending time with you again, helping get Brad all the way to the finals against you made it even better.

Give Natalie and Davey our love and tell them we missed them.

Congrats Dave bring that thing down south for the winter. I bet a few people at Hub City would remember that car. ;)

Congrats Bro. Im just glad to be a small part of this racing program, I just make sure I have plenty of pen and paper.;) You did it........and on YOUR OWN, and with a diet Rich in iron.:biggrin: