Tso 8.103 @ 172.33

It was around $325.00 with a 16G SD card and a roll bar mount plus about every other mounting option under the sun. I used the suction cup mount and attached it to the rear window. Pretty cool little camera.

The car spun after the 60', it was only a 5.27 660' at 137.8 There is no question with the boost where it was at that somebody is going to run 7's with stock heads soon.

It was around $325.00 with a 16G SD card and a roll bar mount plus about every other mounting option under the sun. I used the suction cup mount and attached it to the rear window. Pretty cool little camera.

The car spun after the 60', it was only a 5.27 660' at 137.8 There is no question with the boost where it was at that somebody is going to run 7's with stock heads soon.
u got that link? cant seem to find the site. thnx

Congrats Ted, your car is rollin'! That is a pretty cool view, car looked like it was on a mission!:cool:

The sound clip seems a little out of sync with the video. It's right on my end here, but for whatever reason youtube must have screwed it up.... Oh well.