New upper GN door panels

GNICETRY

Cat&wife post starter
So Highway Stars has 3 different options. Gbodyparts has an option (PUI I think). Classic Industies has a set (probably same as GbodyParts). Anyone have any experience with either one of these? I spoke with Highway Stars and basically all their options are all a little different. I also watched their YouTube video. Kind of overwhelming. I am not looking to change out my seat material, just the upper door panels.

So Highway Stars has 3 different options. Gbodyparts has an option (PUI I think). Classic Industies has a set (probably same as GbodyParts). Anyone have any experience with either one of these? I spoke with Highway Stars and basically all their options are all a little different. I also watched their YouTube video. Kind of overwhelming. I am not looking to change out my seat material, just the upper door panels.
Maybe start here??
Appears to be some discussion.

Highway Stars FTW!!!! I went with the exclusive for everything. I can grab some pics later to compare....
Do not go with pui, they aren't even close to the gray we need... Mike

Leslie will also send you samples within a couple of days...Mike

I did do a search here and there really is not much info.

She actually is in the process of sending samples now. Thanks. Are the upper door panels identical to OEM regarding the stiitching/pleats whatever?

As promised... that's the best "aged" gray that I had to compare, even under the headrests weren't that gray anymore LOL... Mike
Screenshot_20240228_154021_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20240228_154028_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20240228_154051_Gallery.jpg

I got the exclusive seat upholstery from Highway Stars a few years ago, front and back because it was a way better deal
and cheaper back then. The back was perfect so let it alone but the match was extremely good, only a connoisseur could
tell the difference even after years of minor fade.
I need a driver side upper panel, sad because it's perfect except where your arm rests so think I'll pull the plug on a pair from HWS
next month.