TSM Win @ BPG Big Thank You

V6RACER

The true 8 Second 109!
Buick Performance Group, Hartline Performance, & TA Performance - Thank you for the Prize money. It is a wonderful feeling when you actually get paid immediately for all the hard work you put into a car and all the time you spend getting to the races to support our hobby. Thank you for doing what others don't.. support the racers!

I also wanted to personally thank a whole list of people that contribute every day to our hobby. These people eat, sleep, and breathe performance.

Cal and Holly Hartline @ Hartline Perf (Tuning/Parts/Support/Good Friends)
Don Cruz (Engines) and fierce competitor
Dusty Bradford @ Twisted 6 Performance (Convertors)
Paul Ferry @ HRPartsNStuff (Suspension)
Tom Allen @ Champion Racing Heads (New GN1 Heads are Awesome)
Jason Cramer @ RJC
Jack Cotton @ Cotton's Performance
Precision Turbo
Dave and Natalie Fiscus
Dick and Julie Kereny
Otto, Billy T, Tony Gomes
My Wife Misty for being understanding when I stay under the car for days
Josh White, Randy Alexander, Chris Campbell (Pine Tree Posse) You guys make the best crew..

If you think building a TSM car is all about the money spent then you are sadly mistaking! It takes hours and hours of tedious/meticulus wrench turning and having the right information that comes from the experience of others that have done it. I would not be running this fast without the right people behind me.

Thank you all!

Congratulations Jason, it seems there is no stopping the white boy express!

Congrats on the win Jason, The final was really a great race to watch. Your hard work has paid off.

Congrats to you!!!!

That has got to be a great feeling.

Last race you blew your heads apart allowing Steve to win, this Time Steve blew his tires off the start allowing you to win. That was a hell of a drag race show you guys put on.

It has to be about a gazillion hours to get to that performance level consistantly.

Congrats to you!!!!

That has got to be a great feeling.

Last race you blew your heads apart allowing Steve to win, this Time Steve blew his tires off the start allowing you to win. That was a hell of a drag race show you guys put on.

It has to be about a gazillion hours to get to that performance level consistantly.

Well, I don't think he blew the tires off... He was in front at the 60'. The "Cruz" power just set in and drove down the track.

I did lose some boost around the 1100' mark because the CO2 line split.. That would have been another 147 mph pass..

If you think building a TSM car is all about the money spent then you are sadly mistaking! It takes hours and hours of tedious/meticulus wrench turning and having the right information that comes from the experience of others that have done it. I would not be running this fast without the right people behind me.

Thank you all!
Building a TSM car is all about all three! Money, wrenching and having the right information & experiance of others!!

People wanting to get into TSM racing have to start somewhere!
And Money is the FIRST thing you need to get started!
Having the right information that comes from the experiance of others and having the right freinds and people help you with your build is SECOND!
Getting in there and helping turn a wrench and learn as you go while your build is in progress is THIRD!
The learning NEVER ENDS with these cars!, Especially when someone is at that level.

I have ALOT of respect for you guy's setting records and the guy's trying.

Keep up the good work!

Scot W.

Well, I don't think he blew the tires off... He was in front at the 60'. The "Cruz" power just set in and drove down the track.

I did lose some boost around the 1100' mark because the CO2 line split.. That would have been another 147 mph pass..

You just need a bigger spring lol.

Congrats on your win Jason. My car didn't blow the tires off at the line line but it also didn't hook like it usually doesn't. I'd also like to thank the racers, vendors, BPG and all the people that made it possible. Even though i lost to you i had a great time. Looking forward to another rematch. You were definately well prepared.

Well, I don't think he blew the tires off... He was in front at the 60'. ..

I know, I was exaggerating. I did not realize Steve was in front. He came out hard and then the rear of his car sashayed while the tires lost a considerable amount of grip with the track.

You were in the other lane motoring down the track. You definitely got that thing sorted out. It all happened so fast. It was an exciting race to watch from the starting line.

Hey Steve you or any of the rest of the northern crew goin to try and make Reynolds ? I must also say I had a blast at the bpg,wish i could got the car in the nines ,but gettin closer every pass . Hope some of you guys can make it down and I got to agree with Sam that was one hell a final ,good that the silver bullet was on top once again (no offense steve ) ;) .